"Fuck You Chester" during a Weiland Show

maik_gianino

Well, that's to be expected at a crowd going to a Weiland solo show.

The fact that he and his band encouraged it, though, that's pretty two faced coming from a guy who made it seem like he didn't care what Chester did.

The fact that he and his band encouraged it, though, that's pretty two faced coming from a guy who made it seem like he didn't care what Chester did.

That's what I don't like about it. I couldn't care less what the fans think, but Weiland and crew using it as a time to talk about how STP is "nameless" is bullshit, especially since he said Chester was a good friend and he didn't do shit to help him or to even stop the crowd.

This.

STP is the nameless band? Is he's the one who touring under his name?

It sounds like just 2 or 3 people are yelling shit about Chester

or maybe that's his whole crowd.

OOOOHHHHH.

It's pretty unsurprising that a man who has caused the end of several bands now is a two-faced idiot. Has nothing of worth to do at his shows, so just makes a fool of himself to create headlines.

Honestly, I personally don't even think he's that good a singer, I don't get the hype at all. Hopefully now he'll just fade into obscurity where he belongs.

Really really pissed me off.

I hope Scott's hangover kicks in and he feels shitty about what he said. Sounding out like that will do him no good whatsoever, I had respect for how he was dealing with it before but not now.

I hope Chester kicks ass and all the LP fans drown out any STP haters. I wish I could go since I actually like STP!

And this is what he said three weeks ago:

It may seem like a betrayal of sorts, but Scott Weiland says he's not angry with Linkin Park's Chester Bennington for taking his place in Stone Temple Pilots.

Weiland, who was officially fired from the band on February 27, tells us that the real bad guys in his mind are his former bandmates, not Bennington:

"I've known Chester for a long time. I got to be pretty close to him on the (2001) Family Values Tour...I don't think Chester did it in a spiteful way. I'm sure, I mean, the brothers DeLeo can be pretty persuasive."

Source.

I wonder if Scott was high on heroin, like he was so many times before. Anyone remember when STP was about to come on stage in minutes, and they had to cancel the show with tons and tons of fans already at the stage because Scott was too high to perform? Wouldn't you be mad? Imagine you were seeing LP, front row, you were super excited. They were coming on stage in like 5 minutes. Then, all of a sudden, you have to leave and go home because Chester was too high too perform. Like wtf? The way Scott talks and sings now, he always sounds fucked up on something.

Edited by Geki

Honestly, who cares if they be hating on LP/Chester, let the band(s) make some kick ass music and let the real fans enjoy it.

This.

---

Some people do it because they want some attention, not because they even hate.

First Limp Bizkit, now Scott. Honestly, who cares if they be hating on LP/Chester, let the band(s) make some kick ass music and let the real fans enjoy it.

LP doesn't deserve shit from either of those bands. LP has never done or said anything bad about Limp Bizkit, and Limp Bizkit is honestly just probably really jealous of LP's success. I remember when DJ Lethal called Chester a ''skinny jean wearing faggot'' and made an entire diss track called ''Crack Your Skull'' about Mr. Hahn because they apparently thought a demo from 1999 was written about them in 2011. Somehow that made sense I guess.

LP doesn't deserve shit from Scott just because Chester replaced him as the lead singer of STP. Scott should be adult enough by now to realize how much of a problem he has with drugs. He was canceling shows and tours left and right, wasn't showing up to writing sessions, refused to play STP songs live, and more. He wonders why they kicked him out; they had no other option except to break up, and that is totally selfish and unfair. If the BAND wants to make music, they should be able to, just because the high lead singer doesn't want to cooperate doesn't mean they should suffer as well. Chester has been a fan of STP since he was 13 and was friends with them for years. Chester is a phenomenal singer and one of the best singers in the world as of right now. Of coarse they would choose him. He can handle the songs live and loves and appreciates their music. To let your crowd chant ''FUCK YOU CHESTER'' at a show is just stupid, especially after he told Rolling Stone earlier in the month that he had no beef with Chester, just the DeLeo brothers. Honestly, I don't even know why Scott Weiland fans hate Chester. I don't understand how anyone can think that Scott should have not been kicked out, but I guess he has some pretty crazy loyal fans or something.

Not trying to diss you Pez or anything, I just think unnecessary hate is stupid and pointless.

Edited by Geki

C'mon that happens all the time in the music industry. Lots of stuff is even completely staged just to get media attention.

The STP fans hate Chester because he's not Scott, it's a simple as that. They blame him for something Scott clearly fucked up and some of them just don't see it.