10.08.2013 - Chiba City, Japan - Summer Sonic

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's BURN IT DOWN from Tokyo too. Tokyo's Summer Sonic is the Marine Stage. Osaka's Summer Sonic is the Ocean Stage.

So we are missing BID. And maybe something else if it was shown too.

So it's not only three songs like we thought..

So today was a full webcast of Tokyo again? We need to find that Wowow channel.

I'm not sure where these came from. I imagine it'll all show up on YouTube eventually.

Rewatched the APFMH video....wow I agree with the statements about Brad. He and Phoenix look really really bored during the song. And that's pretty much the heaviest song during the show lol. Mike and Chester are fucking rocking though. They seem to love that song.

Far cry from the 2003 Bradford :P

Man is all over the stage here.

I'm not sure where these came from. I imagine it'll all show up on YouTube eventually.

Rewatched the APFMH video....wow I agree with the statements about Brad. He and Phoenix look really really bored during the song. And that's pretty much the heaviest song during the show lol. Mike and Chester are fucking rocking though. They seem to love that song.

Far cry from the 2003 Bradford :P

Man is all over the stage here.

That's what I'm talking about. Show that you at least care about the thousands of fans that have spent many bucks to see you perform and give them a night full of energy. It's really a bummer to see that only Mike and Chester care about giving 100% each night.

That's what I'm talking about. Show that you at least care about the thousands of fans that have spent many bucks to see you perform and give them a night full of energy. It's really a bummer to see that only Mike and Chester care about giving 100% each night.

Agree with you guys.

But also there is a bit strange how the band is taking Chester and Mike like the leaders. I mean, since 2012, Chaz and MS are taking almost the 95% of the interviews, are the most part of the info. And also, i love so much APFMH but i really hate that the band stop the intro to wait for Chester and Mike, i hate every second of that waiting because is like... "They are coming... they are the leader... they are the guys you want to see..."

Not fair to the rest of the band, and if Lorenzo or someone related with the band is reading this thread i would like to say that i don't want to have leaders in Linkin Park and i don't want to have the "superstars" in the band. They are 6 guys working in the band, but since 2012 (at least to me) Mike And Chester are the superstars and the rest are like "the rest", those guys who play the instruments for a solo artist.

<_<

Agree with you guys.

But also there is a bit strange how the band is taking Chester and Mike like the leaders. I mean, since 2012, Chaz and MS are taking almost the 95% of the interviews, are the most part of the info. And also, i love so much APFMH but i really hate that the band stop the intro to wait for Chester and Mike, i hate every second of that waiting because is like... "They are coming... they are the leader... they are the guys you want to see..."

Not fair to the rest of the band, and if Lorenzo or someone related with the band is reading this thread i would like to say that i don't want to have leaders in Linkin Park and i don't want to have the "superstars" in the band. They are 6 guys working in the band, but since 2012 (at least to me) Mike And Chester are the superstars and the rest are like "the rest", those guys who play the instruments for a solo artist.

<_>

To be fair, most people know Chester and Mike better than Dave or Joe because they are the main thing you hear. I don't know many people who praise the bass or turntables as highly as vocals. I also disagree that they are the "leaders". Look at this summer. Yeah, Chazzy was out doing stuff, but so was Phoenix. He led half of the interview that Chazzy and him were supposed to be on, he helped Chester with a benefit concert. Brad also held a LPU chat back in March. I haven't seen squat from Mike outside of LPTVs and concerts. Also, about your APFMH comment, that pause is there to build suspense. It's been there almost every time they do an extended intro for that song, like Live In Texas.