Watch LP In London Live

BeardyWilderness

The July 4th show in London at the Roundhouse for the iTunes Festival will be streamed live

"Hey guys,

In celebration of July 4 back home, we will be streaming LIVE from the iTunes Festival at the Roundhouse in London at 8pm BST / 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT. Click here to watch our special show LIVE on Monday from this intimate venue. We have a surprise for you, so don't miss it.

You can also watch live from your iPad, iPod or iPhone if you download the iTunes Festival App here. You also get to watch any of the performances of this festival on-demand for free at the end of the month.

-Mike"

Source here.

Looks like we can host another LPLive Skype chat during the performance!

What do you think Mike means by a surprise? An old song like 'With You' or 'A Place For My Head'? A collaboration? Adele joining them for 'Rolling In The Deep'? "A Thousand Suns" in full? Let the guessing begin!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't forget, I just couldn't be bothered.

I see ;)

Why does a surprise mean they'll play an old song?

Don't expect too much...

likely B)

Woooooo I'll be there.....

have fun :D Edited by Sucre06

Now that is "too good to be truth" :D :P

Yes, but when Linkin Park says "we have a surprise", can be anything!

Anyway...

From what I read here on the forum, many would like a setlist like this (only in dreams, I know...):

01. New Divide Moscow Intro

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. Empty Spaces

06. When They Come For Me

07. No More Sorrow

08. From The Inside

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. BITS or Blackout

12. Numb

13. The Radiance

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

16. Iridescent

17. The Catalyst

18. What I've Done

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ RME + Drum Solo)

---------------------------------

21. Figure.09 or With You or Robot Boy or P5hng Me A*wy or APFMH or any other song that has not been played since the ATS was released.

22. Crawling

23. Faint

24. One Step Closer

The festival has two bands per day. That's why I think it will have an encore break.

Or a completely different setlist, as in Milton Keynes 2008... (I will not even suggest a different setlist, because it is very difficult...)

Edited by Victor Del Porto

Why has no-one considered the possibility that ATS will be played in full - far more likely. The only other thing would be a collab with Adele. Back to ATS though I've wondered this since it was first announced and it would be cool to be the first crowd to see it in full not to mention LP playing an album in its entirety for the first time. Pretty excited for monday now haha :)

Yes, but when Linkin Park says "we have a surprise", can be anything!

Anyway...

From what I read here on the forum, many would like a setlist like this (only in dreams, I know...):

01. New Divide Moscow Intro

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. Empty Spaces

06. When They Come For Me

07. No More Sorrow

08. From The Inside

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. BITS or Blackout

12. Numb

13. The Radiance

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

16. Iridescent

17. The Catalyst

18. What I've Done

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ RME + Drum Solo)

---------------------------------

21. Figure.09 or With You or Robot Boy or P5hng Me A*wy or APFMH or any other song that has not been played since the ATS was released.

22. Crawling

23. Faint

24. One Step Closer

The festival has two bands per day. That's why I think it will have an encore break.

Or a completely different setlist, as in Milton Keynes 2008... (I will not even suggest a different setlist, because it is very difficult...)

This is exactly what I'd like to see. Hell yeah. Rotate in BITS/Blackout and have an old song rotated every show. Perfect.