Jump to content

danielpsoad-09

Contributor
  • Posts

    685
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by danielpsoad-09

  1. I have them all. Actually, I like collecting bootlegs and DSP (i've got 279 in total), and of course I like to listen to all of them. Answering the questions : What is your favorite DSP from the band? From Auburn 2007 to Macao 2009...which one do you like the most? Mmm, let me pick one from each year : Toronto 2007, Madison Square Garden 2008 Taipei 2009 - Are there any DSPs you listen to a lot? Not really. I've probably listened to all of them only once. - What DSPs do you not like very much or don't listen to a lot? Why? Mmm .. I can't think of any at the moment. Every show has something special. - What "highlights" from 2007-2009 do you listen to a lot? Or maybe there's one or two tracks from a certain show you really like. Points Of Authority (Reading My Eyes outro FTW!) > Osaka 2009 No More Sorrow > Athens 2009 SCOM/Bleed It Out > East Troy 2008 QWERTY > Toronto 2007 Bleed It Out (Rob's solo is great!)> Tampa 2007 Breaking the Habit > Hartford 2007 - Is there anything you don't like about the DSP idea as a whole? What about the mixing? Are you a fan of it? What would you like to see done differently with the DSPs? I don't like the mistakes to be corrected. I mean, it's a live show, not a studio recording. I don't know if this is related to your question, but I would really like the whole DPS's to include at least one professional video of any song from every show. It would be cool to collect them.
  2. Those screams were great.
  3. KROQ's AAC today's schedule: Night 1 6:00pm – Anberlin 6:25pm – Dead By Sunrise 6:50pm – Three Days Grace 7:25pm – Thirty Seconds to Mars 8:15pm – Alice In Chains 9:10pm – Rise Against 10:00pm – AFI Webcast will start at 5:45pm in kroq's website, or through facebook : http://apps.facebook.com/kroqlive/ Source : http://kroq.radio.com/2009/11/16/kroq-almo...christmas-2009/
  4. change to LPL
  5. I'm really excited about the QWERTY proshot !
  6. Once again, Chester performing with great musicians. Sweet performance of Paradise City. More videos : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbYeLGMO8Pg , ,
  7. Nice He answered my question.
  8. Ermmm .. good news I guess. Good thing they're making 4-5 minute songs. Once again the famous 'narrowing process' takes place on a LP record. From 60 to 20, from 20 to 5 . Probably none of those 5 songs is going to make the final cut for the album. lol
  9. Across the Line : Mainly because is a brand new song. Drawing : BTH is my fav. LP song, so I would love to hear how it evolved.
  10. Great news indeed ! Can't wait for this cd !
  11. QFT. It sounds GREAT!
  12. Awesome video. I think they should have put this version of the song on the album. Can't wait for the whole show.
  13. I like it . Voted Yes.
  14. Wow .. 9 years. I was a kid when I got HT. Happy Bday HT, still one of my favorite albums EVER.
  15. I voted for End of the World. It's the one I like the less, but it's not a bad song at all IMO.
  16. Hahaha, that was funny xD Thanks
  17. Well, I'm actually referring to the song vyonizr talked about It was my mistake to put 'piano song'
  18. Rob 'piano song' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9fcLagTHw From 1:30 to 2:00
  19. I would love to hear that song, but I don't think we will get it, ever
  20. Amazing ! Thanks a lot !
  21. I totally loved the version of 'Let Down' they played ! It was fantastic. Can't wait for the other videos. Thanks
  22. Great news. This is what LPU should be about. Can't wait for the tracklist and the cd itself.
  23. Very nice. Thanks for sharing
  24. Out Of Ashes . I love it.
  25. I have no idea why I love so much this song. It's just beautiful. One of my favorites.
×
×
  • Create New...