Well, I don't have much to add to the ones who have said the album is a masterpiece, and the best Linkin Pärk album to date. I love HT, but my mind was blown with this album, from beginning to end. Everytime I listen to it, I love it more and more. It's just beautiful to listen to it as a whole. The melodies are awesome, and I really appreciate the band's effort to try new things, to experiment with different song structures, and to used everything we know they can do, but in a different way this time. It worked for me.
This journey has a lot of 'moments', being the highlights for me the songs Wating for the End, Iridescent, and The Messenger. I must say the climax for me was the whole band singing in Iridescent. It really gave me chills the first time I listened to it.
I'm highly pleased with this album, and I can't wait to receive my preordered special edition of the album.
I can't describe how excited I am, knowing that I'll be seeing them for the first time in Santiago next month!. I hope they play Waiting for the End and Iridescent, because both songs are already part of my favorite LP songs of all time.