Jump to content

danielpsoad-09

Contributor
  • Posts

    686
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by danielpsoad-09

  1. It's funny to hear at some points people chanting 'sube el volumen, la puta que te parió', which would be like 'turn up the volume, you son of a bitch'. We all know the sound restriction problems they had in the concert, hahaha. South Americans DSPs were great. I really enjoyed listening to the Live in Santiago one. It felt like I was in the concert again. Good memories.
  2. I've been wondering the same thing for a long time. C'mon, these guys are still in their 30's and can easily play a 2 hour set. They don't need to 'add/drop' songs all the time. There are many bands whose members are in their 40's, 50's or 60's, and they still play 2-3 hour shows with far more complex music.
  3. Figure.09, again. Seriously, this song shouldn't be considered in any 'Top' something.
  4. Good episode! Chester's really having fun!
  5. This is cool. I guess they're playing Waiting For the End and Burning In the Skies.
  6. Finally! Thans Mark!
  7. That's a cool story man! Congrats!
  8. It was a great year. Favorite moment? Meeting the band and seeing them playing live in Santiago in October. I will never forget that day. Happy New Year people! Long live LPL!
  9. Special Edition
  10. Great quality on that BITS video! Thanks! I like how it sounded.
  11. Cool interview. Btw, what happened with the interview w/ Mike that LPL won at the LPU Summit in London?
  12. Chester!
  13. Great LPTV episode!
×
×
  • Create New...