Jump to content

michalangelo

Contributor
  • Posts

    1,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michalangelo

  1. Not for free of course but yeah you could purchase digital version in lpu12. Will see if 13 has that option. edit: and another thing, are they staying with ground(ctrl) or maybe another host, hmmm....
  2. ATM Your best option is to wait til the new year launches. If you want the lpu12 cd i think it should be available in the new year as well. We don't know yet if there will be any $25 option in new year either but still, you should wait. if you want a trial membership pm me an ill send you a promo code for one month (or just use your promo code from the lpu flyer which was inserted in the recharged cd)
  3. Haha funny how so many people I have never seen here on LPL show up in this thread Credit card/paypal ready for my purchase, hope it won't cost over $100. Hopefully the maxed out package will be somewhere arount $70 max
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAaaaa can't wait. New GOOD QUALITY t-shirt, cd included in the package - would be awesome
  5. Or the guaranteed m&g
  6. Adam is spying on us Can't wait for the package contents, wonder if they checked the LPU thread and maybe got some good ideas from the users?
  7. 4 days til the release and it hasn't leaked yet. Its a miracle! haha
  8. Thats a day after my b-day meh
  9. LPU email
  10. Ok so we have some confirmation yeah I know it was cog contest
  11. Isn't that the guy who won the cover contest? I remember someone (him?) posting info that he's working on new LPU cover or something?
  12. One DSP per month and you can choose which one you can download. That way people can "trade" for shows. And this would be awesome It will never happen though At least they could share one show once a year or something. 1minute video from time to time isn't something that would make people join lpu hah
  13. Til today I had no idea there was Bebas Neue or some other font used. There is a brobability that the new LPU will look like this: But like I said it's just a guess so we'll see in few days. LPC has the pages ready to be edited ASAP. edit: lpu is back again, nothing changed so either they have the code ready and they will just replace the graphics (hope not) or they'll have a brand new website with proper forums (hope so).
  14. Soo looks like tapers should be back in action next summer The only one thing what's bothering is there is a chance that Download will make it on a live dvd. If not, any good recording of full HT should be awesome right?
  15. Well for most releases it's quite accurate (it's 100$ accurate if it's about leaks) but in LPU case I think it's just a good guess. Will see tomorrow And I frogot that LPU is down for scheduled maintenance...So we'll see today cause ima check all the stuff in the website source edit2: hmm interesting, fonts used Bebas Neue and Museo Sans
  16. He ment http://hasitleaked.com/2013/linkin-park-underground-13/
  17. THIS! THAT and maybe THAT one too. Not to mention the package and a chance to attend a summit. Everything else sucks Even people are more stupid than before.
  18. What's more interesting: superduper limited edition fan-must-have package aka LPU Bonus/Premiere Pass kind of stuff.
  19. C ) Demos with at least one Remix btw I would love to get some more meteora/mtm songs that didnt make it for the album. I mean, not 100% demos but yet not 100% album ready if you know what i'm talking about.
  20. I have the LPU13 cd already so no, the remix won't be included in the LPU13 CD* *Talking same crap some users above me do Some funny shit here hah
  21. Record that shit Maybe BTH (Live)?!
  22. user Heloisa posted this on lpcollectors fb group: So maybe it really has something to do with this years dsp not being sold?
  23. Sure simple logic Jonas
  24. You forgot to tell that it's US only Also seems like LPU is having trouble finding people to attend the gig? Weird. Good luck US residents
  25. I've got a hunch who Adam's replacement is going to be, but I'm not going to say anything at this point.
×
×
  • Create New...