Jump to content

michalangelo

Contributor
  • Posts

    1,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michalangelo

  1. You're talking about Antinea's source or what? Cause it's not bad at all besides it's sometimes shaky.
  2. They should make a LP and LP related survey not this piece of shit...in exaple: Would you like to purchase pre-2007 DSPs if we add them to our downloads database? Answer: HOLYFUCKOMFGHELLYEAH!
  3. http://lplive.net/shows/20010111-1.php Source: Silver CD > WAV > FLAC Frontend Time: 10,01 mins Format: lossless "There's also apparently a promo CD with all 3 tracks out there somewhere..." http://lplive.net/shows/20010914.php Source 2: Audio - FM (BBC Radio 1) Lineage: MD>Microtrack II S/PDIF>CD Wave Editor>Flac(8) Taper: Unknown Time: 42,07 mins Format: lossless 01. Intro (Commentary) 02. With You 03. Runaway 04. Papercut 05. By Myself 06. Points Of Authority 07. High Voltage 08. Pushing Me Away 09. In The End 10. A Place For My Head 11. Forgotten 12. Crawling 13. One Step Closer http://lplive.net/shows/20080607-2.php Recorded from DVB-S Stream. Satellite -> Technisat SkyStar2 -> DVB Dream -> Transport Stream -> MPEG Video Wizard -> MPA Format: MPEG Layer 2 Channels: 2 Bitrate: 256 kbps Sample Rate: 48.0 KHz Time: 1.28.35 Notes: - original bitstream, no recompression - not splitted into tracks to preserve the original compressed format - a little skip at the end of What I've Done, but it was a problem of the broadcaster. Same defect is present also in the webcast version. -dunno if it's worth adding or not http://lplive.net/shows/20080730.php I assume someone wants to be anon on this one? I'm talking about Source: STC-11 (omni caps) > Church Audio ST-20A preamp > iRiver H120
  4. I was about to post the same thing! Would be cool to see a list of people who "Have been" on each show and maybe something like "I'm going" for future shows. Talking about that, a list of people who contributed for each show page (setlist, photos/scans, show info etc.)
  5. 1. IMHO lpl doesn't need a player (for what?)2. Hell no... 3. Depends for what? 4. Agreed I have some ideas but first of all people need to actually edit/add shit on lpl. I don't know how does it work here but if people send stuff it would be nice to see it ON the site (it takes ages atm) Faster you add, faster we (contributors) can work on other things. Simple?
  6. Info posted on lpcatalog
  7. lpcatalog would like to support this idea as well.
  8. I still haven't received my cookie And yeah cut dvd sucks...
  9. Tanks Woco! btw, interesting that the price goes up with each new info source we get. I don't want to pay $40 instead of $28
  10. me I'm there haha
  11. The DVD is Telekom Street Gigs concert where is my cookie?
  12. Don't know about the price but what I ment was that only US has such things like Black Friday (haven't seen it anywhere besides US) From what I got to know Record Store Day was "founded" in the US now it's global (weird that this is the first time I get to know about it) so my bad. The thing is to "issue special vinyl and CD releases along with other promotional products to mark the occasion." edit: Woco could you edit the 1st post with links and info we already have? Thx.
  13. Yes, you already have many places where you can preorder this set, in example amazon. Also check out your local (as in in your country) internet cd stores as they might have it listed.
  14. Yeah US only, something like Black Friday type of thing
  15. And I would love to see something different from the setlist. Maybe some last minute surprise changes
  16. Get over it people, more haters, more pleasure for that dickhead
  17. Seems that the release could be legit as this website is known for good info: http://new-vinyl.blogspot.com/2013/01/reco...il-20-2013.html
  18. I just can't wait to get this one. I don't know for sure if it comes with the OSC or not? Would be awesome! We are still waiting for any official info from Warner.
  19. http://lpcatalog.com/item/2012_living-thin...340650015087_au
  20. Seems that they also played LITE on the soundcheck.
  21. ND ending atm so yeah its live.
  22. They said this is the 1st time. 1st time shouldn't suck so much (if you know what i mean:P) Oh well, waiting for any m&g stream in few minutes. edit: ok soundcheck atm which sucks balls too...
  23. Yeah it's true! People born in 80s in example are not that old, yet they feel old when they hear about such things. Perfect example, kids nowadays have no clue what brings these two things together:
×
×
  • Create New...