Jump to content

michalangelo

Contributor
  • Posts

    1,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michalangelo

  1. Just so you know it all depends on time they refund you money. And you also forgot about the time you have purchased LPU (for some it was that days currency rate, for some it was the next days which sucked, at least for me cause I checked). I still wouldn't risk it for $6.
  2. They are having some problems sending out emails. We will get a special surprise for not sending our previous special surprise as an apology btw just noticed, time to change my avatar
  3. Where? You can get some stuff from the shop cheaper, today only!
  4. Doesn't matter if you write or call, still same crap and you have to pay again, then after few days you'll get a refund pft no thx. From what I see on my banks website, if I get another package now I'll pay more than I paid last week, then when I get a full refund, depending on the $ exchange, I loose more than $6. Either way it's pointless. Now as far as I don't have an issue with the LPU staff and management, I do with groundctrl. I want a store discount or $6 on my paypal, that's all.. Yeah probably their way to say thank you, come again And btw some will say it's only $6 but hey, multiply it by at least 300? Yeah that's how much money they'll make on people that don't want to play their stupid game. Think twice, get another brilliant idea.
  5. Is there anything that we should hide from public? imho people should know that something is wrong with people working there rotfl Also I just want $6 refund either as a payment to my paypal or a store discount, not this complicated idea.. [edit2] And just so we're clear, I love being part of the lpu but omfg why the hell so many problems with this and that? Anyone? Answer please? Fuck, LPL is around for so many years with an awesome forums, LP info and all that. They should learn from here lol
  6. So the LPU emails regarding the "refund" has been sent. And they are quite funny cause they are telling you to accept their method = full refund = international members will probably loose money on the currency conversion, re-purchase the package and you only have a week for that. In this case $6 isn't worth the trouble. Why not send out lpu store $6 Discount Codes?
  7. Sonisphere will be back in Poland, 8 days til the announcement so maybe Metallica and/or LP? Will see
  8. Long story short: New DVD Mark my words people On the other note, I really don't want to spend my money on really expensive RaR and RiP shows AND Download...more dates please, Czech Republic would be nice, it has been like 6 years? 7 next year since last show in Prague. Would be really awesome to have them there...or again in Poland if you ask me
  9. 1st he said they will send out emails on monday, no email here... Wonder how expensive will be 9 vinyl...20k points? And btw maybe they have some leftovers from summits? Laminates/ tees? would be cool to buy some:P
  10. Hmm this doesn't mean a refund. I bet they'll send out a discount codes to use on almost nothing in the shop..I still have the one I got on 12 and I couldn't use it on items I would like to get so..
  11. Wait what? A refund? They'll say that at the time the price was 24.29 but now its 6 bucks cheaper and if I want I can buy it again.
  12. Awesome btw, Astat should change his avatar cause atm he stands out
  13. hahah, damn guys, change all users avatars by force. troll this forum
  14. They were and I was at the time in the lpu shop so I knew from the start. And after adding stuff to cart problems occured.
  15. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're acting like a child posting everywwhere that you won. No one gives a shit If it wasn't for the shipping problems few of us would end in the first 13. shit happens.
  16. It's not cause the release is somewhere around 17th december. HT was not on the site til' few days before release so just wait
  17. Enough silly?
  18. OK so overall, I'm in between to be honest. First look at the bundle photo: coool but then.. 1. Jersey - great idea, hopefully a good quality one. The design is not bad imho. 2. CD!! WTF? Cardboard sleeves were ok but pvc one? Looks like a cheap (not ebay prices wise) promo. C'mooooooooooooooon 3. Poster? Ok cool, designed by a fan, cool but..other than official tour ones I don't collect posters...[crap] 4. ButtPlugAir as AndOne called it, well hmmm the new name calls it. I do not need any frickin device plugged to a phone I have but do not use often. I love my nokia 6300 and thats it. Other thing the device does not support other phones than ones on the list so... [crap] 5. Laminate with a lanyard - I expected this to be something cool like summit ones - simple but hell they look cool! Instead of that we get one with a crowd photo on it (99% of people are not in the crowd) so what's the point of making such laminate? Either neutral or GTFO. [50% crap] CD: ATM Birdy and UIB #3 are the best ones. Will listen more later today (19.11) but right now it's 50-50. I don't like they added Ressurection instrumental there...wtf? And yeah the lpu sessions songs are not bad but they absolutely don't fit on this cd. Not to mention no summit pass included in the purchase...I kinda know that i'm going to feel like slapped in the face in few hours...
  19. try with different approaches on the capital letters. Name Surname instead of name surname or NAME SURNAME etc.
  20. After over an hour managed to buy it, with non-stop billing/shipping address which was correct from the beginning...total international $81.29.. ONCE YOU SELECT CREDIT CARD YOU CANT GO BACK AND SELECT PAYPAL for some reason. Just a heads up!
  21. better ask lorenzo wtf should we do cause shitload of internationals cant buy shit :|
  22. Yet again lpu "engine" seems to be made by noobs. Oh well... and $122 shipping. FUCK YOU LPU
  23. no shipping problems cause youre in the frickin US d'oh
  24. yeah and keeps changing the frickin country :/
  25. Store keeps changing country to US and state to Alabama hahahaha ANOTHER FAIL LPU ahahah {"message":"No shipping rate could be found. Please check to make sure your address is correct and try again."}
×
×
  • Create New...