Jump to content

michalangelo

Contributor
  • Posts

    1,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michalangelo

  1. WTF Wilderness? Don't get me wrong but now You look like a hypocrite All this and that post about leaving and now You're an editor here. Funny shit. Welcome back, good pre show post I'm leaving around 15, shoud be on Green Park station around 15:40 so if anyones leaving from there look for LPU XIII tee
  2. Didn't sell cause of the fuckin high prices. 124 euro for one deck?
  3. It is. Shit is expensive and most of us consider this as a part-time hobby and provide for the community. If there is anyone who could tape a show why not get him 50% of his show ticket? It's a win-win imho.
  4. What I don't like is the merge with lp.com site. For what? There's nothing on lp.com, the discography is made by a 10 year old and other infos are just copy+paste over and over again LPU page should always be separate, just saying. The stuff looks really cool, seems Lorenzo and the gang really implemented our ideas to life so we'll get a letter from the band, tee, lanyard, cool art stickers and hopefully CD in a JEWELCASE/DIGIPACK. Can't wait to renew
  5. LOL didn't know anyone still wants money for taping... I have a seat on the 23rd so I'll get both for sure, 24th audio for sure, will see about the vid cause I'm with GA tix then. Will share somewhere around 27-28.11 (need to get back home)
  6. I asked couple of times but seems nobody was interested.. now all of a sudden I see this topic and I'm like wtf? (I haven't been online at lpl from the day this topic has been posted) I'll ask one last time: should I tape audio, video or both at london shows? One week left.
  7. You're right. What the hell happened
  8. Serg from lpcatalog is there. Look for wasted (or high) blond russian dude hah
  9. Looks that way but I think if You look at an angle You'll get some of these colors like in example ATS CD/DVD had. I don't have a copy so I can't really tell. US/EU are the same as they all are printed in CZ. Just the catalog numers are different.
  10. If anyone is interested: http://lpcatalog.com/item/2014_the-hunting-party/vinyl/0093624935711_cz1 We'll add record scans in few days or so, including the etched side
  11. London, 24 for sure, hopefully I'll get a ticket for the 23 show.
  12. Awesome! Can't wait! Thanks for the info Lorenzo Btw just a cool memory: Look at the prices!
  13. He said he joined LPU in 2004 that doesn't mean he was a part of the LPU team
  14. What? Where? edit: nevermind, found the photo. meh They did :)
  15. Well he (the new cameraman) can always do what Fiore did SOMETIMES in example interview people during the m&g and stuff. Imho easy to cover a 10min video. They did make it clear:
  16. Agree! That's an awesome idea! It's always a question what to sign, atm there is nothing on my mind that I would give them to sign. I would love a photo with a bandmember instead One at one m&g that makes You look forward to another one and get a photo with next member in line. I assume Brad and Joe would be on the far end for a photo hah. And yeah they sometimes act immature. Oh and seems I missed Lorenzo's post at lpu. Very, very good news then: Now that's what I call a smart move. No more blurry photos! Thank God! And a m&g only video. Sweet! Let;s hope it'll be like 10 minute video or so and not 1 minute cutscenes..
  17. -Have no idea, but one person getting in for almost every concert he attends isn't so random (or is it? Lucky bastard!). Just a thought -It looks like there are different m&g's for US and EU for sure, I mean from the photos I've seen US m&g seems to be awesome, lot of chat going on etc. EU m&g on the other hand are like I said, late and then rushed. No photos! allowed during the m&g? I'm not talking about personal photos with LP, that should be obvious (not for some people who take a selfie anyways...) but regular photos when band members are at distance. Not a single one, you can't even have your cellphone out (with stupid security guy from the promoter, not LP staff, approaches You and politely says "get that in your pocket or i'll shove it up your anus" - true story) That's not the LPU from back in the day. And like I said before m&g is for some people a dream come true and they expect to have at least a good goup photo with the band. Well seems that they sometimes can't count on that Comparing US m&g photos to EU ones (Check out polish photos for an example) it's like water and sand...in your eye. Well there were few exclusives for it + some LPU exclusives appeared on it earlier than for the other "non-plugair users" Not much content through the year though. It didn't work for me on any of the phones I have (almost factory clean Sony Ericcon Xperia smartphone, factory clean Samsung Galaxy one) Troubleshoting didn't help either so I just threw it back to the LPU stuff and closed the box. I don't think it was bad idea but on the other hand not everyone had the phone to work with it so it was kinda a waste of money for LPU to bring that kind of stuff to people. NEVER AGAIN. Keep the LPU simple: T-shirt, CD in jewel case/digipack, Letter from the band and LPU newsletter, laminate and I think that's all. Reactivate LP Newscasters! Have LPUers more involved in something.
  18. It's not that anyone is an asshole or something. It's just that when we pay heavy $ for something (international shipping prices are just stupid) we have some expectations right? It's also not about people working in the LPU. I know Lorenzo works his ass off, girls and guys on the tour too. There have to be some changes to how some things work down there. Everything is fixable, maybe they just dont want to do that? Lorenzo says: Well to be honest I've seen people (myself included) talking (moaning?) for the past few years about some things in the LPU that should be changed, yet most of the things haven't. From what I've seen there is one new Chat mod (we all know who that attention "girl" is) for what? The chats always a mess anyways. Get back to the text chats or at least shut down the main chat window in video chats and bring back letters order. It worked great in the past why wouldn't it work now? Clean the forums. Rules there aren't kept at all. More intelligent people look for corresponding threads and post within that. I see "winners" who post new topic above existing one (really?) which answers their question or corresponds to their topic already. Nobody cares anymore.. There are hundreds of people like me, who just visit the forums for one or two threads they are involved in. Once in a while check the news, shop and that's all. It isn't the old lpu anymore for sure (LPU2-4, LPU 6-7) Like someone said, the whole thing got ruined during the transition to lpu8
  19. +++++++++++++ -CD in jewel case/digipack is always OK. PVC sleeve is a dirty costs cut.. -M&G opportunities = IF you'll get a spot through RANDOM lottery -LPUTV? I would call it LPU_30SEK_commercials, last few episodes are way better than the crap we got through past 4? years -T-shirt? LPU3 and 13 are OK -Merch like You said, waste of money. Maybe this time they'll add something cool people want. -Early entry? For so many years in LPU i did not use this once lol Most of the time no EE at shows I attend... -Chats? Like You said, random people and two recent band chats sucked big time. I miss the old text chats with lettaz. -M&G - > 5-7 years back ok. Now? Rushed as fuck, always late (I mean why the fuck the band is always late? It's the frickin FANCLUB they should at least respect their FANCLUB and always be on time. Or a band member not present on the m&g? What the actual fuck? And photos? I believe they are doing this on purpose cause each time they do a show in Poland they fuck up the m&g photo... AND I barely visit lpu.com forums WHY? Because it's a mess that's why. No staff to organise thecrap people post over and over again. Hell, LPL should be a guide how to actually run a stunning website with awesome forums. Seriously, few people manage (with the help of contributors) to run such a great lp resource. What's to manage on lpu? Just forums...
  20. As far as I know there are no official men tank tops. More new items including official tees will be listed on lpcatalog.com soon
  21. I'm ready as usual!
  22. Full Show Nomad Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSK7zt2nHdE Enjoy for now
  23. It's not just You. Our Russian friends released the skippy mp3
×
×
  • Create New...