Jump to content

michalangelo

Contributor
  • Posts

    1,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michalangelo

  1. Special announcement: You just got pranked. Kind regards, trollshinoda
  2. https://beta.vyrt.com/announcement Special announcement from LP in 45min
  3. I really hope so. Two polish dates in one year would be awesome, still LP coming back 2 years after last concert is quite mindblowing -> 2007-2012 was a huge gap between Chorzow and Warsaw. I have to say it again, still waiting for ANY date in Czech Republic..
  4. Haha looks like santa is earlier this year You really sound like you just got best Christmas present ever
  5. Including EU ones? I hope you run out of petrol somewhere in wild haha Wish I could get 9+ shows in a year
  6. http://www.adventuresinwonderland.com/category_s/2572.htm The page cannot be found Seems they have an intern there as well hahaha
  7. If you browse the host directory you can see when anything has been changed in "Last modified" column.
  8. He said that the new single will be here last thursday = crap I can tell that the new album or at least a single will be available in June 2014 aka 6.14. Mark my words!
  9. Tweet him that he's full of crap
  10. unfuckinbelievable I hope that the "6.14" isn't the song release date (more of an album release date? As in June 2014 not 14th June) I'd like to get that song in the upcoming weeks.
  11. Case closed people! The single will be called The Rain and here's the video for it:
  12. Or maybe it's a stock photo icon?
  13. At the moment theres noting interesting on the landing site. Other than the background: And the cloud 1,2,3,4 images -> these appear in random places over the background. What's kinda interesting is future slider overlay which is set to some dots (html file atm) + a future countdown timer to be set (currently set date: 25 december 2014 12:00:00) Also fonts to be used: Roboto, Lato They will be using a rainyday javascript effect which is quite cool (maybe that's what the dots overlay will be for?): http://maroslaw.github.io/rainyday.js/ RainyDay Demo The logo will have an animation called badfocus set for it. They also have another new company resposible for the new website (or just the landing site). RDesigns
  14. Seeding on Dime and LP-B. you guys have some problems with your connection I believe.
  15. And I always will What can I say, I'm addicted
  16. Yeah, wonder if it will be colored or regular? And btw: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  17. Hah LOL @ those stupid fangirls :lol: :lol: That's why i'm not at lpu chats and shit.. I think the only person who was smart enough to ask Lorenzo and Adam about the tour was SergSlim. He got some interesting answers, like the lpu early entry in Wrocław probably won't have place due to golden circle early entry and this sucks balls...(they still have to figure it out so theres a chance)
  18. You don't have to tell me cause we have enough of this things at lpcatalog and yeah things take time. Just wanted to know in general how is the new version going And that brings me to the idea of an update from you guys every one-two months or so on how are things. Maybe in a separate thread, maybe here.
  19. Watching tv news about Ukraine i really think they will avoid going to this country. I'm really looking forward to a Czech Republic show though. Keep your fingers crossed Czechs!
  20. Seems that it didn't work out as mentioned. Any news on the new lpl? I'm really curious about it, especially new features!
  21. I did check before posting and there was nothing in the newswire or got news so how the hell could he do that?
  22. I was 1st with the news You brutally deleted it!
  23. We'll know on friday. I have a friend from CZ who is going so if You want pm me for info Poland is not Germany Cheap tickets should be somewhere around $30-$50
×
×
  • Create New...