Jump to content

michalangelo

Contributor
  • Posts

    1,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michalangelo

  1. I know most of them #2 left angle and #2 pit shoots will be on youtube (1st one should be there today, 2nd one in coming weeks or so)
  2. Source #1 Audio Equipment: Sony ECM-DS70P > Sony ICD-BX112 Transfer: ICD-BX112 > Line-In > Cool Edit Pro > .Wav > Sony Sound Forge (Normalization) > .FLAC > Winamp (Tags) Taper: Wyjebongo Team https://mega.co.nz/#F!xtNTkbaR!9ROFPXY-pk2AGM74Emb_6Q Enjoy
  3. Ok people, info file done, rec normalized a bit. Now cutting and saving to FLAC. DIME & Mega links for Source #1 coming shortly.
  4. I was talking about source infos only (gear, tapers etc.) The audio is coming soon, the full video is being uploaded to youtube as we speek
  5. I'll send the source info as soon as I get a green light from my friends + I'll transfer my audio finally :/ There are 3 video sources (with two full (another left angle and pit) and the one you see above is from the beginning to 22. ALTNC - awesome quality and filming from the start to the end of ALTNC) There are also 2 audio sources one from the seats and one from the pit. We do know there are couple more sources, at least one more from the pit and one from the right angle. If I get any inf oI'll let You know.
  6. Astat PM. On the topic: Did anyone record the radio broadcast?
  7. One stodgy dude didn't get it and now You. Wtf is wrong with people these days? Another one.
  8. Damn ASTAT You just don't change over the years. And now it's going to get just worse after You're married . Chill out from time to time will you? I don't give a shit how many followers he has. I just don't like that dude that's all
  9. Screw A OK. Noone gives a shit He's just looking for attention haha edit: Yeah front row hardcore fans don't know ITE lyrics. Guess wtf is wrong in this picture HAHAHA
  10. Whole show seems to be kinda "Meh" They look like they really would like to finish ASAP
  11. RiR? Absolutely! Wrocław? Not a fuckin chance by the looks hah LOL fucked up CoG intro And it's still fucked up hahaha
  12. Wtf? Did they just enabled like a pre-buffered stream? 15 sec delay
  13. Look who's holding the LPU flag God save his ipod ;p
  14. From what I got to know from friends Pooch was all over the place during the show (and not only him). After the show I could see him still there, checking some stuff around and, what I believe, taking some notes (what to fix on RaR?).
  15. 01. The Catalyst/The Requiem Mashup Intro 02. Guilty All The Same https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhD0PRrsVgg
  16. Video source #1 and audio source #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-hgbLfbNaU Enjoy for now, I'm trying my best to edit the #1 audio and share it asap but few things are holding me back, sorry for the delay!
  17. Audio: 99:51 total Expect it in around 11 hours or so.
  18. http://muzyka.interia.pl/alternatywa/news/linkin-park-we-wroclawiu-troszeczke-halasu-relacja,2023759,45 2 mins video there.
  19. It's the pass stickered onto a lpu-13 laminate Yes, I'm sure
  20. Small movement and claping. Recording is from the seats on the left side. My friend used my 2nd gear.
  21. The recording came from a magic land with digital recorders and microphones. Yes it is a sample of full show.
  22. I know at least one douchebag who is a snitch That is probably because laminates cost more to produce. These stick-on passes are just cheaper..I'm a fan of laminates though so pity we don't have them anymore. On topic: Castle of Glass: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6rg2bv Should I edit this shit further? If not I'll transfer, edit, save and share what I have for now
  23. Confirmed. St Pet, Moscow and Wroc..Poland had them. Already sent some scans to Mark.
  24. Sales have nothing to do with LP in Poland d'oh. They get what they want other way LP wouldn't come.
×
×
  • Create New...