Linkin Park Headlining LA's Sunset Strip Fest 8/3

hahninator

Wow that shit is awesome, I want one.

I also wonder if that means they are going to do something special at that show.

It is where it all started for them...

you want me to say the P word?

Penis?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still wanna know what this means: "@phoenixlp Anyone going to be in the Hollywood area today"

And then Adam answered: "@heydudeimadam @phoenixlp i will!! #soldierforlyf"

It would be cool if they were doing something, since Adam said this show was a big deal.

Edit: Here's my answer: @linkinpark LA fans: want to help us promote our Sunset Blvd. show today? Come hang out with us this afternoon.

Mike is probably just trolling.

It would be great if they did something really special for once but they are still far away from rehearsing for the show/tour.

My thoughts exactly

If you look at there viddys brad phi and mike got there backpacks out and handed out them flyers asking people to come to there shows the band wanted to do what they use to do when they were starting out playing shows on the strip plus mike tweeted its not whats on the flyers that are important it's the flyers them selfs. Plus loads of fans met up with the band hung out with them and handed out flyers just look at mikes twitter you will see what they guys did the other day

Edited by HAARP

“We are happy to welcome Linkin Park back to The Sunset Strip as headliners at this year’s festival. The band started their career on The Strip at The Roxy. It is fitting to see them perform on the boulevard’s largest stage, outdoors with thousands of fans. We are also happy to partner with Music for Relief this year, which continues to give back to those in need around the world,” noted SSMF executive director Todd Steadman.

so mike talking about show from The Roxy 1998. what we know about it? and why it's not in the live guide? Edited by Skipees

I'm starting to think they all just dont know what the fuck they are talking about anymore. Mike can't even get the founding year of his band right lol. I don't think they played the Roxy before the year 2000. You could say Linkin Park started their career at the Roxy.

We know nothing about it, we are missing tons of info for their 1997 to early 2000 shows.

You mean it can't be found on the internet.

of course. the possibility to find real tickets/posters/flyers today is like 0.01%. and we can't even ask the band about it, because they don't know too lol. it's 16 years ago..

The only way we could find this info out is either one of the band member's gives us the info, or maybe venues that Xero/Hybrid Theory/LP played at in the past have the records of the dates.

I doubt we'll ever get that from the band. The venues can't help if we don't know where they played. Some of the places might not even exist anymore.

If I lived in LA I would hit up the library and check old newspapers or magazines.

I doubt we'll ever get that from the band. The venues can't help if we don't know where they played. Some of the places might not even exist anymore.

at least we have the internet archive. it's us against Googol pages and we can't use Google lol.