Linkin Park Headlining LA's Sunset Strip Fest 8/3

hahninator

Sadly the web archive doesn't have all the dates that were on the original hybridtheory.com website.

yes, but it's still better than nothing, sometimes it's enough to give you the direction. and you know, sometimes you can find tons of information in one page, and sometimes nothing in a thousand pages.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so mike talking about show from The Roxy 1998. what we know about it? and why it's not in the live guide?

This text seems accurate for once http://www.sunsetstripmusicfestival.com/li...k-sunset-strip/

I was suspecting it for a while but the Roxy show in August might be false. The Roxy show in September happened, there's no doubt about it. But all the info about the 8/16 show is not very solid. Some of the older sites either say Orlando or Roxy. For a very long time it was also the wrong date for the 7/24 Orlando show. A show in Arizona and a random show the next day in Florida seems veeery unlikely anyway. I just don't think they played the Roxy twice and the text just mentions the September show. This seems very accurate considering they even mention the month in the text.

Maybe they played no show at all on that day.

I don't think they used LPLive otherwise they would have mentioned 2 roxy shows in 2000.

unless one them never happened and this time they remember correctly (like you said).

anyway it was just a joke.

Edited by Skipees

I wonder with Adam leaving the LPU in a week or so, what this event will be like. Getting tickets at will call? The LPU section with LPU12 laminates only? Who will run that? It would suck for people to be able to get into the LPU section without LPU12 laminates and stuff.

Adam is not the only person working for the LPU. M&G's also worked without him. If the laminates are required I'm sure they'll let the LPUers know. I'm sure will call will be run by someone from the festival staff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...