Design for LP ''CASTLE OF GLASS''

We're looking for artists, illustrators, painters, and designers. Send us your artwork inspired by the music and/or lyrics from our song "CASTLE OF GLASS." The winner will get a cash prize of $500, and we'll also print our favorite design on a t-shirt and sell it on tour and in our official merchandise store, plus send you a signed copy of the t-shirt you designed.

Go HERE for details. Can't wait to see the submissions.

-Mike

Edited by Qwerty95k

Sell it on tour? For 2 shows?

I expected it to be something remix related but this is nice for the people who design stuff. I hope this goes a lot better than the contest they had for Transformers 3, where something sucky won that could have been done in 5 minutes and most of all violated the contest rules.

Eh, I'm still waiting on the fan-designed LPU 8 t-shirt that was supposed to be available through their web store. Not holding my breath that this actually sees the light of day.

And I'm pretty sure there was an Australian tour one too back in 07...

They have no ideas for shitty t-shirts, they can't fuckin make a proper lpu trailer AND are using some dude's video instead. LPU is quite DEAD atm with random shit all over the place. Giveaways? Yeah right...LPU Auctions? $140 for a set of fake guitar picks you can get on ebay for $15 haha.

Tour t-shirts? $10-15 sure, $40? nope...haha

Edited by michalangelo

$140 for a set of fake guitar picks you can get on ebay for $15 haha.

Tour t-shirts? $10-15 sure, $40? nope...haha

I'm pretty sure they sold these picks at the merch booth in 2010. People are just fucking stupid if they pay that much for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, I'm still waiting on the fan-designed LPU 8 t-shirt that was supposed to be available through their web store. Not holding my breath that this actually sees the light of day.

They did release a LPU8 shirt besides the one that came with the package. It was a black tee with the pink spastic guy from the mmm...cookies artwork. They also release a LPU8 hoodie as well. I own both, as well as the LPU8 package tee. I don't know what one you are talking about.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to the winners! Dika is my friend. I'm glad he wins!

His artwork has surprised Mike since Gelora Bung Karno M&G (September 21st 2011). Mike even slammed the table when this happened :D (I'll find the video later). No this is not him. He's also friend of mine. He was the one who brought Dika's artwork.

Posted Image

Edited by vyonizr

really? Dika's design looks good, but Marcos win by the most votes? it's not even related to Castle Of Glass.

He said this:

About my design, it represent the mythological "Icaru's wing". It's is a very deep concept, i've worked on the concept for days.

Congratulations to the winners! Dika is my friend. I'm glad he wins!

His artwork has surprised Mike since Gelora Bung Karno M&G (September 21st 2011). Mike even slammed the table when this happened :D (I'll find the video later). No this is not him. He's also friend of mine. He was the one who brought Dika's artwork.

Posted Image

I know that story - Dika told it me too... Did he not even get a business card or something like that ? Mike was very interessted at Dika's art