Which Unreleased DSP Do You Want To Get?

Skipees

since we all hope This Letter will help and we will get DSPs from Old shows, i wonder which ones do you want to get?

My Top 3:

Anaheim 2005

Rock Am Ring 2007 (i know it's not from pre-2007 but still it's a great show).

São Paulo 2004 - 14 songs with intro/outro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokyo 2006/PR04/PR02 will be great also.

Edited by Skipees

East Rutherford, NJ 2007 (Bamboozle Festival)

New York City, NY 2010 (ATS Release Show)

West Hollywood, CA 2013 (Sunset Strip Music Festival)

I was at these shows and there was no DSP for any of them. Sucks. They were all really good shows, too.

Edited by Geki

I really bet they could not release MFR 2005 without huge discussions with Jay-Z about it. Literally half the show is the Collision Course album in full. Road To Revolution had to have really big talks with Jay's label apparently and it was just 2 songs he appeared on. But they did release the RTR DSP and the MSG DSP, so who knows.

For me: Any Projekt Revolution 2004 show, any Japan 2006 show, any 2003 show. I'd love anything they have. I hope it can be done! :)

some 2003 shows,paris,madrid spain,tokyo,Milano, IT,london england,rock am ring,rock im park,lisbon,Yokohama, JP,from 200 to 2003 ,atleast 20 shows from each year,

summersonic 2006 both shows,sonisphere 2009,athens greece,rock am ring 07,rock n coke

I really bet they could not release MFR 2005 without huge discussions with Jay-Z about it. Literally half the show is the Collision Course album in full. Road To Revolution had to have really big talks with Jay's label apparently and it was just 2 songs he appeared on. But they did release the RTR DSP and the MSG DSP, so who knows.

For me: Any Projekt Revolution 2004 show, any Japan 2006 show, any 2003 show. I'd love anything they have. I hope it can be done! :)

Jay Z owns his label, and he's a friend of the band so I dont see a problem.

any shows projekt revolution 2002, 2003, 2004

any show of Summer Sanitarium 2003 (Pontiac on topy with first appeareance of Numb and Figure. 09)

Tokyo three nights 2003

Meteora World Tour 2004

LPU Tour 2003

Summer 2008

You think they will release DSPs of them? At least I'd be happy of they will release normal SBD recording without fancy stuff (pics, booklet, etc.).

i believe so, what's the point the save ALL what they recorded? they can keep some for singles/exclusives but they don't need them all. (although they are releasing stuff that already released on DSP's - Living Things Australian Tour Edition for example)

added to my list:

São Paulo 2004 - 14 songs with intro/outro

Anything from the Meteora World Tour

And while not pre2007, I forever live in hope that the ATS Release Show will be released to us. I remember Pooch said they recorded it. I'm guessing the problem was with the venue.

The problem with that show is that LP management feels like the band needs a show or two to "get going" on tour. They could have easily sold that show. That was why there was no M&G. They didn't think LP was necessarily tired or anything but that they weren't exactly 100% ready to play a full show to their pull potential after a year off. Something like that.

It isn't Pre-2007, but it was never released. I would love the Tinley Park 2012 show to get released, as it was my first LP show and the played pretty well that night. It sucked the venue and the band couldn't agree on the price, because I would have loved to relive the show.

I would be willing to hear anything, but shows we have nothing for would be a much nicer thing to see come out.

that said, my fragile little connection to LP from Sonisphere uk '09 would... man... words can't describe how I'd feel to hear that that show would be released

Since a lot of songs from shows prior to 2007 have been released on LP singles and LPU CD's, I think we would more likely get those than all these random shows we're all mentioning. Out of those I would want these the most...

Tampa, FL 2004 (Wish from LPU4 came from this)

Reading, UK 2003 (Crawling from BTH single is from this)

Chiba City, JP 2006 (LPU6 songs and WID single songs came from this)

Detroit, MI 2003 (OSC from LFY single came from this)

Wantagh, NY 2001 (High Voltage from HT iTunes special edition came from this)

Edited by Geki

Since a lot of songs from shows prior to 2007 have been released on LP singles and LPU CD's, I think we would more likely get those than all these random shows we're all mentioning.

good point, by that we can make list of shows that we know for sure they recorded.

we don't know how much they really have. maybe they will released all/almost all they record. it that case i believe there is more unreleased ones than the ones that some of them released on singles/exclusives.

Edited by Skipees