What song do you want dropped?

GlassCastles

LGM With You Medley Numb COG POA

Bring back Don't Stay SOTD BITS Blackout WTCFM

Ah c'mon, With You and Points are great. COG is starting to sound alright live. Don't Stay is great but it was played SO much from 2003-2008 so you can see why they dropped it for a while. It'll come back someday. SOTD is part of the Medley, I doubt they'll play the full one live again anytime soon. BITS and Blackout were fantastic but unfortunately they didn't last long in the sets :( I'd like to see both live. WTCFM isn't confirmed to even be gone yet (even though Set C didn't appear in Australia). It's possible it will return on the Asia Tour.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah c'mon, With You and Points are great. COG is starting to sound alright live. Don't Stay is great but it was played SO much from 2003-2008 so you can see why they dropped it for a while. It'll come back someday. SOTD is part of the Medley, I doubt they'll play the full one live again anytime soon. BITS and Blackout were fantastic but unfortunately they didn't last long in the sets :( I'd like to see both live. WTCFM isn't confirmed to even be gone yet (even though Set C didn't appear in Australia). It's possible it will return on the Asia Tour.

Ah, yeah, I realize I was so impulsive to say With You and Points should be dropped cuz I listened to those two songs over and over again on the past weekend and I found that they are GREAT in live (especially POA featured hip hop intro and outro.:))

Given Up - No More Sorrow

Burn It Down - I'll Be Gone

LGM - Blackout

New Divide- Wretches and Kings

Really would love to see Wretches and Kings back in the setlist. I only got to see it in NY, but WOW did Chester go off during that song. So much energy. I have no idea why they dropped it.

Am I the only one who loves COG live? I think it sounds awesome. My favorite performance of it is from the VGA's, but the other rips I have are great as well. I wish we got a DSP rip of it.

Am I the only one who loves COG live? I think it sounds awesome. My favorite performance of it is from the VGA's, but the other rips I have are great as well. I wish we got a DSP rip of it.

I am. Vegas was SO MUCH better then the other live versions I had heard. Though I'd drop it for something faster.

COG is amazing live. Should of dropped LGM for it rather than IMR. I even love the VGA performance. Its getting better everytime played though. Hope they don't drop that shit anytime soon

COG sounds good live to me and I like the song. One of my favorites off of the album...but I don't like many songs on LT.

I'd drop it for WTCFM in a heartbeat. How disappointing that WTCFM in Set B was dropped for IMR.

I would much rather see them drop LGM than COG.

Also, I seem to be the only person here who likes the Ballad Medley.

Edited by Castle of Glass

I don't understand why people wanna drop LGm because it's one of the most energic songs from the latest album which is awesome in live too.

Blackout also energetic, it's longer and better. No More Sorrow better and longer. when you comparing these LGM losing.

Blackout also energetic, it's longer and better. No More Sorrow better and longer. when you comparing these LGM losing.

They also perform the song badly live. If Chester would scream the last chorus like he does on the album, LGM would be better and more energetic. Edited by Castle of Glass

I would much rather see them drop LGM than COG.

Also, I seem to be the only person here who likes the Ballad Medley.

I think the Ballad Medley is fantastic simply because it takes 3 slow songs that would normally take up almost 15 minutes of the set and compresses them into a 5 minute build-up.

Unless you guys wish to go back to those mid-set marathons of boring slow/mid-tempo songs, I'd suggest the band keeps the medley as long as possible.

What a lot of people have to understand though, is that with LP releasing more and more albums, songs that aren't singles will be dropped for new singles. Stuff like WTCFM, Blackout and NMS were never singles. They're gonna play songs off a new album during that album touring cycle, but once they go home and write a new album, the songs that weren't singles will be dropped for new singles.

The Catalyst for Figure 09

In my opinion, there are better candidates to be dropped for Figure .09 than The Catalyst. I would much rather see The Catalyst dropped in favor of another ATS song, like Wretches and Kings or WTCFM.

Other songs I wouldn't mind being replaced:

LIES GREED MISERY for Figure .09

New Divide for Blackout

BURN IT DOWN for I'LL BE GONE

Numb for POWERLESS

• 2 weeks later...

LIES GREED MISERY needs to be dropped. It should be replaced on the Asia 2013 tour with I'LL BE GONE or POWERLESS, even though it probably won't be. I hope by the next album cycle it will no longer be played. It's a song just like Hit The Floor, a song that should never be played again.

For some reason, each album has that one song from the album that just plain sucks live in my opinion. For me it's like this

Hybrid Theory - Forgotten

Meteora - Hit The Floor

Minutes To Midnight - In Pieces (As much as I love this song, Chaz could just never do it right)

A Thousand Suns - Burning In The Skies (Not as bad as others, it was hard to choose a ATS song)

LIVING THINGS - LIES GREED MISERY

I liked BITS a lot. And In Pieces is great. On PR07 when no one knew it, there was that collective gasp from the audience or collective WOAHHHHH on the guitar solo. I really enjoyed that song. In Pieces is one of the best songs on MTM.

But I agree with Forgotten, Hit the Floor and LGM. Oh wow LGM is terrible lol

From MTM I'd have to say In Between but I mean that's not a great song anyway. No Roads Left is where its at! The rest of the MTM songs are solid. They nailed TLTGYA, HHH, Valentine's Day, etc (all the more complicated songs).

One song on Meteora that kicks everyones ass left and right that needs to be played more? From The Inside. I think that one brings it more than Figure.09 even though I love F09. I think they need to both be in the 2013 setlists!