What song do you want dropped?

GlassCastles

I liked BITS a lot. And In Pieces is great. On PR07 when no one knew it, there was that collective gasp from the audience or collective WOAHHHHH on the guitar solo. I really enjoyed that song. In Pieces is one of the best songs on MTM.

But I agree with Forgotten, Hit the Floor and LGM. Oh wow LGM is terrible lol

From MTM I'd have to say In Between but I mean that's not a great song anyway. No Roads Left is where its at! The rest of the MTM songs are solid. They nailed TLTGYA, HHH, Valentine's Day, etc (all the more complicated songs).

One song on Meteora that kicks everyones ass left and right that needs to be played more? From The Inside. I think that one brings it more than Figure.09 even though I love F09. I think they need to both be in the 2013 setlists!

No, I love In Pieces, don't get me wrong. That song means a lot to me and it is definitely one of the best songs on the album. I enjoyed seeing it live too, I just think Chester struggled a lot with the vocals on it live and then when he started getting better, the MTM tour ended. I agree with you about FTI and Figure.09 definitely, I actually love Meteora songs like except for Hit The Floor. I even liked Easier To Run live to be honest.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hybrid Theory - Forgotten

Meteora - Hit The Floor

Minutes To Midnight - In Pieces (As much as I love this song, Chaz could just never do it right)

A Thousand Suns - Burning In The Skies (Not as bad as others, it was hard to choose a ATS song)

LIVING THINGS - LIES GREED MISERY

IMO...

Hybrid Theory - Forgotten

Meteora - Hit The Floor/Nobody's Listening

Minutes To Midnight - In Between

A Thousand Suns - Waiting For The End (only for the ATS Cycle; It's been great this cycle)

LIVING THINGS - LIES GREED FUCKING MISERY

I fixed the YouTube link for him.

Yeah just put the last part of the link in the tags. We tried to make it easy for ya :)

A Thousand Suns - Waiting For The End (only for the ATS Cycle; It's been great this cycle)

LIVING THINGS - LIES GREED FUCKING MISERY

Heyyyyyy someone else agrees with me about WFTE sounding like crap in 2010-2011! I had the discussion with (a censored name of person on the crew) about my complaints about it in 2011. The biggest ones were Chester rapping with Mike at the beginning (c'mon that's the Shinoda part) and then Chester rapping with Mike on the bridge. Those 2 parts on the studio version are ALL Mike, or if Chester has a part doubled there, it's pretty much 100% inaudible in the mix. So the live mix needs to replicate that. I was like WTF when I saw it live...Chester on the bridge really makes me cringe lol.

2012 suddenly with the intro + outro and the improvement of the mix (I promise you it's mixed differently than the ATS cycle), it sounds a fuck ton better.

The biggest ones were Chester rapping with Mike at the beginning (c'mon that's the Shinoda part) and then Chester rapping with Mike on the bridge. Those 2 parts on the studio version are ALL Mike, or if Chester has a part doubled there, it's pretty much 100% inaudible in the mix. So the live mix needs to replicate that. I was like WTF when I saw it live...Chester on the bridge really makes me cringe lol.]

EXACTLY! Chester didn't do well on that song. Suddenly he's been on fire though haha.

If LP is going to continue to keep TINFOIL in the set for Asia, they NEED to play POWERLESS after it. That would be so epic. POWERLESS is/was a single in Japan, and it was also used for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter last year, even if that wasn't a big movie. It was also used for that whole Music For Relief video and everything, and technically had it's own music video in a sense as well. LP could definitely pull it off live and I bet it would sound amazing. POWERLESS has to be one of my favorite songs on LIVING THINGS, if not one of my favorite LP songs to date. The perfect opportunity would be to play it live in Asia and it would make sense on so many levels. If they don't play it live this Summer, I have no hope to ever hear the other half of LIVING THINGS live at any point because when they release a new album, only the singles from LIVING THINGS will survive in the sets. It's shame, so much wasted potential. Songs like I'LL BE GONE and POWERLESS would have been really great live, and I remember Mike saying he wanted to play UNTIL IT BREAKS live in full last year, it's a shame they never did that either because that would have been awesome, imagine Brad singing live as well!!!

I wonder if LP dropped Numb, just for a little bit, would be happy to see it come back? The number one complaint on it is that it has been played at every LP show since 2003, so if they dropped it for a tour or two, I wonder what would happen.

I wonder if LP dropped Numb, just for a little bit, would be happy to see it come back? The number one complaint on it is that it has been played at every LP show since 2003, so if they dropped it for a tour or two, I wonder what would happen.

The big problem with that is that Numb was a huge single, and it became even bigger with the Numb/Encore mash-up which ending up winning a Grammy and also was mashed up with Paul McCartney on Yesterday added into it. LP won't drop their huge hits. Granted, they dropped Crawling, but that was only because Chester had a lot of trouble with it and couldn't do it anymore. The easier to sing songs like In The End, Numb and What I've Done, I don't think will ever be dropped. Those are all in all LP's biggest hits of all. New Divide as well because of Transformers 2. I would like to see Numb go personally, but imagine the shit storm LP would get for it.

The big problem with that is that Numb was a huge single, and it became even bigger with the Numb/Encore mash-up which ending up winning a Grammy and also was mashed up with Paul McCartney on Yesterday added into it. LP won't drop their huge hits. Granted, they dropped Crawling, but that was only because Chester had a lot of trouble with it and couldn't do it anymore. The easier to sing songs like In The End, Numb and What I've Done, I don't think will ever be dropped. Those are all in all LP's biggest hits of all. New Divide as well because of Transformers 2. I would like to see Numb go personally, but imagine the shit storm LP would get for it.

I agree completely, and I'm not trying to argue with that. All I'm wondering is if people here dislike Numb because of the song, or the amount of times it has been played live.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd replace Castle of Glass with any other song of Living Things. The song is great, but it sounds terrible live.

Lies Greed Misery with Easier to Run

One Step Closer with Figure.09

I disagree. COG is becoming increasingly better as shows go on. LGM is a valid replacement but OSC is still pretty good. And ETR isn't the greatest choice because of it's mellowness. Figure.09 would be a better replacement.