01. Faint

02. Papercut

03. Given Up

04. With You (Scratch Intro)

05. Somewhere I Belong (Extended Intro)

06. New Divide

07. VICTIMIZED (w/ Qwerty)

08. Points of Authority

09. LIES GREED MISERY (Touch pad issues during performance)

10. Waiting for the End (UNTIL IT BREAKS Intro, Extended Outro)

11. Breaking the Habit

12. CASTLE OF GLASS (Song abandoned due to keyboard issues)

13. LOST IN THE ECHO

14. Numb

15. What I've Done

16. BURN IT DOWN

17. In the End

18. Bleed It Out

19. One Step Closer

source lpa

lol first time the didn't play The catalyst? (or not?)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TINFOIL

01. Faint

02. Papercut

03. Given Up

04. With You (Scratch Intro)

05. Somewhere I Belong (Extended Intro)

06. New Divide

07. VICTIMIZED (w/ Qwerty)

08. Points of Authority

09. LIES GREED MISERY (Touch pad issues during performance)

10. Waiting for the End (UNTIL IT BREAKS Intro, Extended Outro)

11. Breaking the Habit

12. CASTLE OF GLASS (Song abandoned due to keyboard issues)

13. LOST IN THE ECHO

14. Numb

15. What I've Done

16. BURN IT DOWN

17. In the End

18. Bleed It Out

19. One Step Closer

source lpa

Mike did a couple of lines from Encore at the end of Numb as well Edited by Mr X

And here I come :P

There was a few miss haps that happened all over the place. I remember Phoenix having bass problems earlier on in the set but hardly noticeable.

During the break down of Lies Greed Misery brads sample pad fucked out. It basically died for the remainder of the song. Guys finished the song without the pad even though brad kept playing it even though there was no sound haha.

Anyway couple songs later it was COG time. Obviously Brads pad was fucked so thu were trying to get brad on mikes keyboard to trigger it there. After messing around for a couple of minutes they have up and I think went to run brads samples on the backing track. As the song kicked off Joe missed his cue as well. Mike then started to sing and it seemed like the pro tools backing was fucking out the song so he basically stopped the rest of the guys and abandoned the song. Chester suggested APFMH but both brad and mike had swapped guitars for LITE so they basically moved on with the set.

And yeah hit me with questions if you need to know anything. I'm a AV tech as a full time job so I do understand what's going on and what's fucking up haha.

Wow, my friend went to this show. It was her first time ever seeing the band live. Can't believe there were issues on two different songs and no COG. Wowzer. That would have been hilarious if Chester was like "fuck that song, let's play Across The Line" and then they actually did.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

To be honest I really enjoyed the show and I think it was one of the best performances ive seen them do.

Yeah, I have to agree. They seemed to really enjoyed themselves.. especially Mike and Chester.

Also, nice to meet all the Brisbane LP people. You too Neil.

Whooooo!! No Catalyst!! Imo a very weak song.

A good set with singles and a lot of power. Too bad the didn't play APFMH but stil a pretty good set

Yes!! No Catalyst!! Now only ONE ATS song! My dream has come true!

I agree, of all the ATS songs they could have kept around, it shouldn't of been The Catalyst. I hope they bring back WTCFM or Wretches and Kings as both were great songs live. WFTE is still pretty good, and with the UIB rap, it's really good. ATS was really a studio album, not an album meant to be played live.

I agree, of all the ATS songs they could have kept around, it shouldn't of been The Catalyst. I hope they bring back WTCFM or Wretches and Kings as both were great songs live. WFTE is still pretty good, and with the UIB rap, it's really good. ATS was really a studio album, not an album meant to be played live.

Just never liked it live. I agree that ATS sounds better as a studio album then it is to be played live. Besides, there is like no energy in any of the songs when compared to HT/Meteora/MTM/LT. Even New Divide. When I saw The Catalyst live last summer I was just like Fuckkkkk such a long boring shitty song right in the middle of the set. No offense to any ATS lovers but seriously.

They probably would have played APFMH on a normal show. You can't squeeze in a song when you are already running late and the schedule is real tight on a festival like this. They just moved on with the set, funny that Joe gets all the blame, the band doesn't even start the songs.

They probably would have played APFMH on a normal show. You can't squeeze in a song when you are already running late and the schedule is real tight on a festival like this. They just moved on with the set, funny that Joe gets all the blame, the band doesn't even start the songs.

It would have been awesome for them to play APFMH but LITE isn't a bad replacement. Lol. It could have been worse. They could have been like, hey, let's play The Messenger! Then the whole crowd would have fell asleep. Lol.