2013 Rumored/Official Touring Schedule Overview

RogueSoul

Kind of curious what ended up happening with the Grammys, I really doubt Chester would've just pulled that out of his ass during that LPU chat, so I'd imagine they were planning to and something didn't work out. Maybe they didn't want to interrupt rehearsals for Australia or something.

Rumor I'm hearing is that there is no touring between Australia in Feb/March and Asia in August.

Seriously can't believe they're not even going to bother setting foot in the UK or mainland Asia on this touring cycle. That's even bigger BS than their so-called U.S. "tour" that was half a day's drive (or more) away from close to half the damn country. I know LP ditched traveling in the tour bus in favor of jet-setting everywhere a couple albums ago, but I never expected that they'd start touring so sparsely that their average fan has to do the same just to catch a show.

Edited by Astat

I think that between Soundwave and Summer Sonic they'll do another european tour playing shows

in the country that doesn't have ones before (UK, Italy, France. etc...)

I just hope that maybe they'll play Heineken Jammin Festival

Most of the summer festival line ups have been announced by now. Heineken Jammin seems complete to me.

Of course it would be logical to tour in Europe between March and August, but so far it's pointing into the direction that this is not happening.

I think LP booked places for the period after Asia. They had the choice between Fall 12 (replaced by Brazil due to higher wages for performing there), June/July 13 (they didn't wanna do festivals probably) so they will do another arena tour after Asia.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand it isn't a given that LP would come to every country, but to ditch the UK which is probably their 2nd/3rd biggest fanbase seems crazy!? I mean not even one show?

It is a little annoying in that I had a 'guaranteed M&G' at the next LP show I attended due to signing up early for LPU12 and yet that looks to have gone down the pan. Would be really nice to see the band now that they have actually changed a significant amount of songs since their last UK tour as well!

• 4 weeks later...