Camp Freddy w/ Mike & Chester to play at Dell Event

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone posted this videos already but this user uploaded some videos including Paradise City http://www.youtube.com/user/smac8213/videos?view=0

h

AWESOME

i would love to go to a Camp Freddy show with Chester they play a lot of cool songs

by the way in the Paradise City video u can see mike on the right side he's having fun watching Chaz :D

Kinda weird hearing such a raw OSC. Nice job from Chester on it though, I love how he always sounds better when it's not an LP show, lol. Also really cool that they did the outro.

I agree. Chester sounds amazing with Camp Freddy and with other live bands. He is always really good.

LMAO some of the crowd is like WTF is this shit?! The ones that aren't 21~ years old are like -_- OSC doesn't really fit in to this show at all but it's cool for sure. Chester jamming on the bridge but the song sounds really odd.

Love it when Chester performs with Camp Freddy though. Pretty solid.

Still, nothing beats this:

4:30 is fucking GOLD. I mean one of the best things I've ever seen Chester do. He EXPLODES when the song kicks in lol looks like he enjoys the Camp Freddy stuff about 100x more than 17 out of 19 Linkin Park songs every show.

LMAO some of the crowd is like WTF is this shit?! The ones that aren't 21~ years old are like -_- OSC doesn't really fit in to this show at all but it's cool for sure. Chester jamming on the bridge but the song sounds really odd.

Love it when Chester performs with Camp Freddy though. Pretty solid.

Still, nothing beats this:

4:30 is fucking GOLD. I mean one of the best things I've ever seen Chester do. He EXPLODES when the song kicks in lol looks like he enjoys the Camp Freddy stuff about 100x more than 17 out of 19 Linkin Park songs every show.

a question for a Astat or somebody else

Why they needed a third guitarist for OSC? what's the work of the third guitarist?

a question for a Astat or somebody else

Why they needed a third guitarist for OSC? what's the work of the third guitarist?

I'm not Astat, but I would guess that it's just because of Mike. I mean Camp Freddy already have two guitarists, but Mike also takes part in the song. Just shouting two lines during these 3 minutes would be kind of dull if he didn't play the guitar.