Nu Metal Mixtape?

the tidus

Pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Mike tweeted a couple weeks back that he was going to make another mixtape (he's done like 4 or 5 of them in the past, they're all really easy to find), and asked fans to pick the genre. They picked nu metal.

Personally I'd rather something other than Nu-Metal....since that genre is dead and people need to stop beating a dead horse.

you cannot decide what is dead... if someone still loves that, it lives for who listens it. okey?

you dont have to listen what you dont like..

Guest RockSylvie

you cannot decide what is dead... if someone still loves that, it lives for who listens it. okey?

I agree with that. too!

Yep, I agree with this. Telling people to stop listening to a musical style because it's supposed to be dead is ridiculous.

Personnaly, I love nu-metal, 80's new wave music, 90's grunge and other genres that aren't really trendy to do anymore. But who cares, since I still enjoy listening to that music :)