LP Playing "CASTLE OF GLASS" at 2012 Video Game Awards

RogueSoul

Spike TV announced the nominees of “VGA TEN” (#VGA) which will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson, as well as musical performances by Linkin Park and Tenacious D. The multiplatform special will premiere LIVE from Sony Picture Studios in Culver City, CA on Friday, December 7 at 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PM PT on Spike TV. Additionally, “VGA TEN” will simulcast on MTV 2, MTV Tr3s, Spike.com and GameTrailers.com.

Grammy Award-winning recording artists Linkin Park will perform a show-stopping rendition of “Castle of Glass,” from their album “Living Things.” “Castle of Glass” is also nominated for “Best Song in a Game” for EA’s “Medal of Honor: Warfighter.”

Source: SpikeTV

Edited by Hahninator

Spike TV announced the nominees of “VGA TEN” (#VGA) which will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson, as well as musical performances by Linkin Park and Tenacious D. The multiplatform special will premiere LIVE from Sony Picture Studios in Culver City, CA on Friday, December 7 at 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PM PT on Spike TV. Additionally, “VGA TEN” will simulcast on MTV 2, MTV Tr3s, Spike.com and GameTrailers.com.

Grammy Award-winning recording artists Linkin Park will perform a show-stopping rendition of “Castle of Glass,” from their album “Living Things.” “Castle of Glass” is also nominated for “Best Song in a Game” for EA’s “Medal of Honor: Warfighter.”

Source: SpikeTV

Finally! Amazing news! :)

ohhh finally we'll see different LT song.. i was fed up with same LT songs to watch every time!

I think the LT songs sound fine except LGM, which should be permanently dropped lol...still in shock how the band could release a song like that. But I guess you don't have to like every song. Wasn't a fan of that one at any of the shows I saw it at.

BID with an intro would be good, IMR sounds great, VICTIMIZED/QWERTY is badass, and LITE sounds good. Hopefully they'll play POWERLESS soon and drop Numb or something. Or In The End. Or New Divide.

I think the LT songs sound fine except LGM, which should be permanently dropped lol...still in shock how the band could release a song like that. But I guess you don't have to like every song. Wasn't a fan of that one at any of the shows I saw it at.

BID with an intro would be good, IMR sounds great, VICTIMIZED/QWERTY is badass, and LITE sounds good. Hopefully they'll play POWERLESS soon and drop Numb or something. Or In The End. Or New Divide.

I completely agree! Both Victimized/QWERTY and Lost In The Echo to me have become staples to the setlist much like APFMH, Papercut, Bleed It Out, One Step Closer, and Faint have been for years. Those two songs are my favourite part of the DSP usually. And In My Remains has just such a massive stadium presence.

Burn It Down could definitely use something fresh though and LGM is quite a disappointment live like you said.

Give a rest to numb now,yes,at least for 5,6 shows,crawling is taking rest,like it."Papercut","new divide","What I've done", "LGM SWAP IT FOREVEEEEEEEEEEER. Victimized with qwerty is good,just an outro is missing :( .I dn think they are going to change setlists for Newzeland & Aistralia

(AM I posting in the right thread? ;)

Songs that should not be swapped

1: One step closer,always use it to close a show

2: Bleed it out/ APFMH,Chester fails sometimes singing it,because this "sabotage" part kills him everytime,the only energetic performances were @ Rock am ring & Rock in Rio

3: In the end

4: Faint

5:Given up can be replaced by "Blackout"

Well, I kinda like the energy there is to it. It gets me really pumped for working out etc. But at a live show? Not so much :)

2: Bleed it out/ APFMH,Chester fails sometimes singing it,because this "sabotage" part kills him everytime,the only energetic performances were @ Rock am ring & Rock in Rio

3: In the end

4: Faint

Faint and OSC has to stay forever and ever. And in my opinion, those songs should always open, close or encore a show! :unsure:

Never expected to see such bad reviews about LGM. I mean I don't like it that much as album version but as live song it caught me since the first time I heard it live @ Rock in Rio 2012. It's different to other songs of them but it has such a high energy and it was great to see Chester jumping around and moving a lot while performing this song. ^^

But so are different opinions and like you said nobody likes every song ;-)

2: Bleed it out/ APFMH,Chester fails sometimes singing it,because this "sabotage" part kills him everytime,the only energetic

OSC needs a rest from closing shows IMO. Faint was cool back in the early days of the outro. BIO/APFMH isn't being played and Sabotage is just a fucking BEAST (even though it needs to be changed now; that shit happened awhile ago.)

&Replace GU w/ Blackout? More like have Given Up THEN Blackout like in the European Headlining Set.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.viddy.com/video/2393cae2-4209-4...87-21c1cf7665f9

ITS FUCKIN COMING.

Based off the sounds Mike played off from the song it's gonna sound pretty different live.

LOL

he's just messing around...

it's like if you watch the video of Phoenix singing PMA piano version and u assume that it would be different just because of that lol