LP Playing "CASTLE OF GLASS" at 2012 Video Game Awards

RogueSoul

in my remains and burn it down must be dropped permanently..

LGM is the best song to perform in LT songs..

Just...no. LGM would have been awesome live if Chester screamed the last chorus like he does in the album version. To me, that song builds up and just explodes at the end, and when Chester just sings the last chorus like he does on the album version, it kills the build up for me. BID is performed better now than it ever has been, and IMR is finally starting to sound good live. I think LP should add I'll Be Gone, Castle Of Glass and Powerless to their sets, those songs would be awesome live I bet.

Just...no. LGM would have been awesome live if Chester screamed the last chorus like he does in the album version. To me, that song builds up and just explodes at the end, and when Chester just sings the last chorus like he does on the album version, it kills the build up for me. BID is performed better now than it ever has been, and IMR is finally starting to sound good live. I think LP should add I'll Be Gone, Castle Of Glass and Powerless to their sets, those songs would be awesome live I bet.

you are more than right

the perfect word to describe LGM live is : 'MEH'

the song is just simple, boring and it made feel nothing, if a fucking cool song like FIGURE9 is buried, then LGM should be buried im Mars lol

Completely agreed. LGM live is a disaster lol. Alpharetta had a GREAT vibe going on with Somewhere I Belong (crowd loud as fuck, totally random song to explode on lol), WTCFM (Mike jamming big), VICTIMIZED/QWERTY and With You sounded fantastic, then LGM ended the energy run of the past 4 songs lol. Then POA had the place going crazy afterwards but LGM really is a dud live. I'd much rather hear From The Inside, Runaway or Blackout (songs they dropped from Europe). From The Inside live is a monster.

BID sounds great - it's got the good ole "single treatment", aka Chester struggles at first to perform it live for a tour or so then he starts NAILING it like a boss (see: What I've Done in 2007 sounding weird at first then he rocked it big). IN MY REMAINS in Bristow was A+, it's sounded great to me since they debuted it.

Toss in I'LL BE GONE, CASTLE OF GLASS and POWERLESS and I think that'd be a good roundup of the new songs. Drop LGM for FTI ;) Or like the post above says....rehearse Figure.09 :)

I'm not particularly high on LGM live either. It's probably the third song behind Forgotten and Hit the Floor that doesn't translate well live for LP.

I agree, there is usually a song from each album that LP just can't pull off well live. Except for ATS, those all sounded great, but I'm sure Robot Boy would have been weird if it was played. Forgotten wasn't great, not my favorite. Hit The Floor sucked live. IMO, I thought In Pieces was a bit stale live. And then now with LGM. I think LGM/Hit The Floor are tied for worst live LP song...

I agree, there is usually a song from each album that LP just can't pull off well live. Except for ATS, those all sounded great, but I'm sure Robot Boy would have been weird if it was played. Forgotten wasn't great, not my favorite. Hit The Floor sucked live. IMO, I thought In Pieces was a bit stale live. And then now with LGM. I think LGM/Hit The Floor are tied for worst live LP song...

Hit THe Floor was epic on Paris 2003, but yeah, its pretty weak. Chester should of sang "And then its all... GONE" to end the song with the guitars.

the best stupid thing is Figure 0.9 and Hit THe Floor have dropped since 2004...

whole LT album cant be just figure 0.9

chester looks like to get tortured when he's on BID chorus..

his voice is dying, the fact.

What do you mean? HTF hasn't been played since early 2003. But Figure.09 was awesome live. It wasn't the absolute BEST live song by LP, though. I don't mind BID live, I don't get the hate for it.

Guest RockSylvie

if he can sing LGM,I'm pretty sure he won't suffer any throat problem while singing FIGURE 09.

I agree with you. Though it would be cool to hear more live songs from the last album, for example Castle Of Glass, In My Remains, Powerless.

his voice is dying, the fact.

last year I thought the same thing, but my fears disappeared when I heard the first concert in Lisbon and then the other 2012 DSPs, Chestar is killer and his voice just evolving

...and yes they should play Figure.09 again, maybe instead of Lying From You