LPU Chat with Mike on Sep 25th

SergSlim

Mike Shinoda will be video chatting live exclusively with LP Underground members on Tuesday, September 25 at 1pm PT. For access to the chat, as well as other benefits including meet & greets, early entry at shows, pre-sale tickets and more, visit http://lpunderground.com/.

What questions would you like to ask Mike? Maybe ask him something regarding our latest exclusive, or the 6-track Demo CD?

Chat time in some other countries:

22:00 in Berlin, Germany

23:00 in Ukraine, Belarus

Midnight in Moscow, Russia

Asking about the new LPU CD

Yeah, because he is going to answer this question for sure... I can give you the answer without asking him: "we selected some great and interesting stuff we all think you didn't expected and we really think that you will love it."

I hate when people ask him boring questions, like about the new album, touring plans, what will the new LPU album have on it, stuff like that. I'm a member of the LPU but I don't ever attend LPU chats, I used to back in like 2005, but not anymore. I like when people ask them questions about weird stuff or like questions that only a fan would want to know.

Asking about the new LPU CD

LPU 12cd is ready

I hate when people ask him boring questions, like about the new album, touring plans, what will the new LPU album have on it, stuff like that. I'm a member of the LPU but I don't ever attend LPU chats, I used to back in like 2005, but not anymore. I like when people ask them questions about weird stuff or like questions that only a fan would want to know.

Mate,not everybody is perfect like you,any LPU member can ask any question except personal & dirty questions because they pay for it,world is full of idiots so you & me can't do anything by saying "I HATE WHEN" . . .!!!!!

lol joe hahn asking chester.right?LPTV

indeedy.

I would actually quite like to see LP at Reading/Leeds. I doubt it'll happen though. I don't think it's their scene anymore. I don't think LP are considered "cool" enough to be a part of R/L these days

indeedy.

I would actually quite like to see LP at Reading/Leeds. I doubt it'll happen though. I don't think it's their scene anymore. I don't think LP are considered "cool" enough to be a part of R/L these days

who is cool for these festivals then? they are best live performers

who is cool for these festivals then? they are best live performers

R/L does fluctuate in terms of "hipster", but considering last year included The Cure, Crystal Castles, Band Of Skulls, The Vaccines, Florence & The Machine, Black Keys, Pulled Apart By Horses, etc. across the main stages it's pretty obvious it's not a lne-up that LP would fit into.

they may be good to watch live (slightly biased as we're on LPL :P) but that's not the only thing a festival promoter has to think about when approaching and booking bands to play. if you have too mixed a line-up that tries to appeal to too many people, the festival isn't as big a draw since you'd only being going for a few bands here and there, not for the full line-up - R/L would do a UK Sonisphere '12 on us if it tried to be way too diverse.

LP's too associated to Nu-Metal for the audience R/L's promoters were trying to attract last year. who knows, they may be on a line-up in future, but it'd be a big ask I think.

R/L does fluctuate in terms of "hipster", but considering last year included The Cure, Crystal Castles, Band Of Skulls, The Vaccines, Florence & The Machine, Black Keys, Pulled Apart By Horses, etc. across the main stages it's pretty obvious it's not a lne-up that LP would fit into.

they may be good to watch live (slightly biased as we're on LPL :P ) but that's not the only thing a festival promoter has to think about when approaching and booking bands to play. if you have too mixed a line-up that tries to appeal to too many people, the festival isn't as big a draw since you'd only being going for a few bands here and there, not for the full line-up - R/L would do a UK Sonisphere '12 on us if it tried to be way too diverse.

LP's too associated to Nu-Metal for the audience R/L's promoters were trying to attract last year. who knows, they may be on a line-up in future, but it'd be a big ask I think.

yeah,you're right ,the main point "we're sitting on LPL" lol ,I only listen to LP & Pink floyd may be so,never heard "Green day","RHCP","COLDPLAY","KINGS OF LEON","MUSE","BON JOVI",SO it's easy for me to say that LP is the best band in the world lol,let's hope they get listed in a big festival

You're missing out on some great music! RHCP and Muse are the best out of that list, then follows Green Day I guess..

BECAUSE OF THEIR OLDER MATERIAL circa 1994-2003 (right before the band began writing American Idiot) lmao

You're missing out on some great music! RHCP and Muse are the best out of that list, then follows Green Day I guess..

BECAUSE OF THEIR OLDER MATERIAL circa 1994-2003 (right before the band began writing American Idiot) lmao

RHCP and Muse are the best on the list. both amazing bands. Green Day however sucks