14.08.12 Mansfield, MA, Comcast Center

lgr

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddamn that kind of ridiculous unrealistic setlist would completely murder Chester Bennington.

why the hell,they are not playing new songs?

mash ups will confuse us lol,I hate papercut now,Faint's old outro was better,but dnno why they play the dumb outro,new songs,messed pu w/ putro,mike's mic stopped working.HAAAA!

Lost in the Echo

In My Remains

Burn It Down

Lies Greed Misery

Victimized

Part of Until it Breaks

Tinfoil

They have played over half of the songs from LT and we still have one whole set to see. That, and this is supposed to be fun summer tour, not a "let's try out these songs and see if they work". They can afford to do that on their own personal tour, but not a big sponsored one like Honda Civic.

Mashups will confuse us? How? They're a smart way to fit more songs into a set.

Faint's old outro? It hasn't changed since 07.

The rest I can't decipher.

Edited by CookieMonster

I bet SET B is:

01. A Place For My Head - Long Intro; Ext. Outro

02. Given Up - Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note

03. Faint - Ext. Outro

04. With You - 2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro

05. Runaway

06. From The Inside - Ext. Intro

07. Somewhere I Belong - 2012 Ext. Intro; False Start

08. Numb

09. LIES GREED MISERY

10. Points Of Authority

11. Waiting For The End - Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro

12. Breaking The Habit

13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

14. The Catalyst

15. BURN IT DOWN

16. What I've Done

17. Crawling

18. New Divide

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro)

21. Papercut - False Start

22. One Step Closer - Ext. Outro

they only create Set C for HCT

Damn, really? People complain over that small a change? LP fans will complain about anything no matter what, lol.

your brain is full of Cookies .that's it,everyone has a right to speak,to give his/her own opinion .Go wash your brain lol,I'm here because I'm a fan,seek manners

your brain is full of Cookies .that's it,everyone has a right to speak,to give his/her own opinion .Go wash your brain lol,I'm here because I'm a fan,seek manners

I made an argument back at you and the only one you countered was the Faint outro one...

I made an argument back at you and the only one you countered was the Faint outro one...

ok . sorry,the thing is I just want to hear that older version,I'm not from one of those who say old & new Linkin park bla bla bla.I love'em live,when you spend $9 on a dsp,you've the right to speak :)

ok . sorry,the thing is I just want to hear that older version,I'm not from one of those who say old & new Linkin park bla bla bla.I love'em live,when you spend $9 on a dsp,you've the right to speak :)

Because someone complaining about a recording of a concert is justified.

Want to hear Faint with the "faster" outro? Get another DSP.

When you spend $120 on a concert ticket, you've the right to speak. Until then, there are plenty of recordings of the "other" Faint outro.

when you spend $9 on a dsp,you've the right to speak :)

When you spend $120 on a concert ticket, you've the right to speak.

I enjoyed this.

also, could people stop discussing the Sirius XM performance broadcast. it has its own thread, and it's off-topic in here

Last night, hmm. Didn't raise much for MFR for some reason. People in Mansfield didn't want to donate much lol.

Setlist was terrible, I mean terrible. C rapes that big time. Looks like another case of Europe getting the goods and the USA getting lackluster stuff. It feels like I saw almost the same show as Uncasville but just worse.

Getting tired of LGM, BID, Numb, etc. Slow shit medley really kills the vibe of the show. Pit was just damn exploding big time during a few songs but some of the crowd near me didn't care at all. More people left during the encore than I've ever seen at a show I mean wow lol easily thousands.

Wasn't a big fan of Set A at all especially with how epic it was in Europe but they dropped Runaway, Blackout and From The Inside, 3 of the best songs in that setlist. Replaced them with Victimized QWERTY, Lost in the echo and....?? Whatever else. Disappointed we didn't get any of those. I'd rather never hear lost in the echo again and have one of those back. So many songs they play at every single show.

Best songs were Points, LOVE the album version live, crowd just explodes and then OSC which is easily their best live song they've got by far. Absolutely great. Worst were LGM, Jesus wtf is that shit lol, 30 year olds singing about choking on lies, Numb, BID, slow shit medley, and especially SIB and ND because I realized they just cut some epic shit from the set that I've never seen and instead are playing songs I've seen a ton lol

Hopefully the set rotation calls for B today because idk if A will keep me interested lol.

Incubus was FILTHY. God damn they RAPED the place. Much better than LP last night. Circles, Megalomaniac, Pardon Me, Sick Sad Little World, etc I mean wow so great. I wish they swapped headliners each show cause id love to see a full Inky set and work during LP at mfr.

Last night, hmm. Didn't raise much for MFR for some reason. People in Mansfield didn't want to donate much lol.

Setlist was terrible, I mean terrible. C rapes that big time. Looks like another case of Europe getting the goods and the USA getting lackluster stuff. It feels like I saw almost the same show as Uncasville but just worse.

Getting tired of LGM, BID, Numb, etc. Slow shit medley really kills the vibe of the show. Pit was just damn exploding big time during a few songs but some of the crowd near me didn't care at all. More people left during the encore than I've ever seen at a show I mean wow lol easily thousands.

Wasn't a big fan of Set A at all especially with how epic it was in Europe but they dropped Runaway, Blackout and From The Inside, 3 of the best songs in that setlist. Replaced them with Victimized QWERTY, Lost in the echo and....?? Whatever else. Disappointed we didn't get any of those. I'd rather never hear lost in the echo again and have one of those back. So many songs they play at every single show.

Best songs were Points, LOVE the album version live, crowd just explodes and then OSC which is easily their best live song they've got by far. Absolutely great. Worst were LGM, Jesus wtf is that shit lol, 30 year olds singing about choking on lies, Numb, BID, slow shit medley, and especially SIB and ND because I realized they just cut some epic shit from the set that I've never seen and instead are playing songs I've seen a ton lol

Hopefully the set rotation calls for B today because idk if A will keep me interested lol.

Incubus was FILTHY. God damn they RAPED the place. Much better than LP last night. Circles, Megalomaniac, Pardon Me, Sick Sad Little World, etc I mean wow so great. I wish they swapped headliners each show cause id love to see a full Inky set and work during LP at mfr.

ooohhhhh hard words... :( i hope they will get back their power. the "place-setlist" would be sick but they wont play runaway or from the inside.... because they dont play that songs in the other sets...

maybe different LT songs in this setlist..... it would be a shame if they only would play 6 songs of 12 in the USA

Edited by marzo23