14.08.12 Mansfield, MA, Comcast Center

lgr

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe this is a tour in support of LT given the first five songs :lol:

I know! although I'm liking all this high energy stuff - it makes a nice change after the ATS cycle

speaking of which -

08. Victimized/QWERTY

09. Lies Greed Misery

no LFY mash-up part by the sounds of it.

I think there will be ^^ emphasis on LT stuff - last two dates were make-ups so, you never know

10. Points Of Authority

liking this setlist!

11. Waiting For The End. (Apaches intro: Ext. Intro w/Until It Breaks v.2)

Go LP, just left Runaway and APFMH :D

by the sounds of it Runaway's unlikely to be in the set tonight. Blackout too

13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent "Ballad Medley"

I too won't be that sad to not see Runaway, dunno, never got me that one... and yeah, Papercut needs to be full. I like the bridge and 2nd Verse alot

Crowd lost it [on Points]. Blackout FTI runaway cut. Maybe they replace them w/ good shit

14. The Catalyst

15. Lost In The Echo (New Intro)

Fuck, With You isn't opening the show? I'm honestly not a big fan of Tinfoil and not too crazy about Faint as an opener. Really hope they change that for the Camden show.

Faint feels a bit show close-y for me, and I don't think Tinfoil is a big enough build-up, I think I miss the old '04 build-up intro to Don't Stay ;)

meh! personal choice I guess

16. The Catalyst

I'm seeing alot of Encore-y songs coming up here mid-set, maybe something cool's coming in the encore - COG?

Desperately don't want Set C for Camden. Hopefully Set B will debut w/ WY opener.

EDIT: LGraham is dead!

17. What I've Done

18. One Step Closer

Bleed It Out show closer, probably.

Edited by Soul

Faint feels a bit show close-y for me, and I don't think Tinfoil is a big enough build-up, I think I miss the old '04 build-up intro to Don't Stay ;)

meh! personal choice I guess

Yeah I like Faint better as a closer but still don't like it closing. Faint is my all time favorite song (LP or any other band) so I'm kinda picky about it lol but I think it does best mid-set or towards the end. The Gacela intro used in 2004 was hands down the best LP intro IMO. I really want to hear that new With You strings/game of thrones or whatever intro this Friday though lol

No burn it down or numb or ITE or Bleed it out yet. If that's the encore I'll cry lol. Where the fuck is APFMH

this would suck

18. Burn It Down

19. In The End (w/PMA guitar part)