14.08.12 Mansfield, MA, Comcast Center

lgr

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21. Bleed It Out (w/Sabotage ; ext. 'Sing-along' Bridge (of chorus part))

I do think they need to put more LT songs into the set. old material is cool to hear, but isn't much of a promo on the new album, BID isn't going to cut it

but this is the most important point -

Weak setlist but badass crowd!

we only get half of the experience here.

I do think they need to put more LT songs into the set. old material is cool to hear, but isn't much of a promo on the new album, BID isn't going to cut it

It reminds me of the MTM preview concerts that had No More Sorrow, Given Up, and What I've Done... Except in this case the album's already been out for over a month.

...You guys never fail to confuse the living fuck out of me.

Victimized/QWERTY/LFY/Papercut - Victimized/QWERTY

In My Remains - Lies Greed Misery

Empty Spaces/When They Come For Me - Points of Authority (they aren't going to do these two songs in the same set with WTCFM's lyrical reference to POA, wouldn't make sense)

Plus you get Tinfoil, and a full version of Papercut. Other than In My Remains being a far better song than Lies Greed Misery, I fail to see how Set C is so amazing and Set A "sucks." It's literally almost the EXACT same selection of songs, guys.

pushing me away's guitar intro?

Worse set than Uncasville, but way more fun. The mic was right on me during In The End and I got a guitar pick and a M&G. More than made up for bland setlist.

how was the show?should I go for DSP?

PMA was played as intro or what?

why the hell,they are not playing new songs?

mash ups will confuse us lol,I hate papercut now,Faint's old outro was better,but dnno why they play the dumb outro,new songs,messed pu w/ putro,mike's mic stopped working.HAAAA!

pushing me away's guitar intro?

Brad sometimes plays the intro notes to PMA under the verses of ITE. it's not a rarity, you just have to keep an ear out for it. the guide doesn't mention it often since he does it quite alot.

I know Brad played ITE in this style at Sonisphere '09.

listen to the guitar from 1:23

----------------

I personally think they're wasting their time with having Numb, SIB, WID and ITE in the set. one or two maybe, but all four? Crawling's thankfully going away. these big sing-a-long/classic tracks are getting a little tiring and repetitive now.

they seem a bit willing to relax on older HT stuff because everyone'll be all OMGEPIC!!!BIBRSVIBIUUFAEWFFF!!!<3 about it.

don't get me wrong, I love the high energy, but I'd like to see more LT, I can understand the summer European Tours not having many tracks from it since the album wasn't out, but it's not really excusable now the album's out. would like to see I'll Be Gone or Castle of Glass in there too. Powerless would be cool, and I think Skin to Bone would be different, but pretty special - mix it up a bit.

[/2cents]

anyway - current mood...

laters!

‎1:SESSION / GIVEN UP

2:I'll be gone

3:With you(2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)

4:Lies greed misery

5:Lying from you or Lost in the echo

6:Points of authority

7:Somewhere I belong(2012 Ext. Intro,2009's outro)

8:No more sorrow(Long Intro)

9:Castle of glass

10:From the inside

11:Numb(Keyboard Transition Outro)

12:Waiting for the end w/ Util it breaks outro

13:In pieces

14:Burning in the skies

15:Medley

16:Little things give you away

17:Powerless

18:Breaking the habit ( Piano Intro & 2006 Outro ♥ or Late 2007 Buildup Intro; A Cappella Outro 2009's tour version)

19:Hands held high/crawling (KRWLNG Intro w/ Hands Held High (2) otherwise no crawling) or Skin to bone

20:Roads untraveled or the Messenger

21:What I've done (AMBO Intro,2009's summer tour's version)

22:Catalyst

23:Burn it down

24:Bleed it out/sabotage

25:new divide (Synth Intro w/ Keyboard,2009's summer tour's version)

26:In the end

27:In my remains

28:A place for my head(Ext. Bridge; Ext. Outro)

29:Faint (Rock am ring 2007)

30:One step closer(Reanimated Intro & Bridge or Ext. Outro,2009's tour version)

It's v hard to pick up the last song of setlist,faint & one step closer ,both are awesome,but if they go with faint's 2007 live tour version,then faint deserves to be the finishing song