House of Blues & Berlin DSPs

RogueSoul

Pooch said this via Twitter:

"@AberuLP the band is still deciding whether to release Berlin and the HOB show as DSP's. They may end up as bonus tracks later."

This means there's a chance that the HOB show will be released as a DSP! But there's also the same chance that the Berlin DSP may not be released. Any thoughts?

7/13 EDIT: LPL member 'lprulez' informs us he got the following email from the DSP download support:

"Unfortunately, the June 5 Berlin show was accidentally added to the LP bootleg series. For contractual reasons we are unable to release the show for download.

To make up for the mistake we would like to offer you free downloads of any two Linkin Park shows.

We are very sorry for the mistake and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you."

Ouch!

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!!! I thought the Berlin DSP was guaranteed!! I'm glad I saw it theaters now. But I also would LOVE to have the HOB show, that show was sick, first performances of With You and Runaway in YEARS plus many other old songs and TINFOIL, plus the premiere of TINFOIL and the first big crowd premiere of Sabotage and BURN IT DOWN. Release that shit!!!

50/100 would mean there's a 33% chance that it will be released. 50/50 is absolute correct.

No it's not. We have no way of knowing if they are more against releasing the dsp's or for it. You are inaccurate saying it's solid 50/50 without knowing their opinion.

EDIT: "They'll either say yes or no. Pretty simple."

So i either win the lottery this week or lose, does that make my chances winning the lottery 50/50?

Edited by Jani

No it's not. We have no way of knowing if they are more against releasing the dsp's or for it. You are inaccurate saying it's solid 50/50 without knowing their opinion.

So i either win the lottery this week or lose, does that make my chances winning the lottery 50/50?

I was talking about the numbers in general. Not about the chances of getting the DSPs.

He wanted to say that there is a 50% chance for getting them, so saying that there is a 50/50 chance is absolutly right and not 50/100.

I was talking about the numbers in general. Not about the chances of getting the DSPs.

He wanted to say that there is a 50% chance for getting them, so saying that there is a 50/50 chance is absolutly right and not 50/100.

But the chance for getting them isn't an equal 50%. (I mean it COULD be, but we have no way of making that calculation)

Did you read the post you quoted?...

Yes i did, and you said "a 50/50 chance is absolutly right" and i don't agree with you. I'm not the talking about 50/100. I'm saying we can't know for sure what the chances are for getting them.

Yes i did, and you said "a 50/50 chance is absolutly right" and i don't agree with you. I'm not the talking about 50/100. I'm saying we can't know for sure what the chances are for getting them.

"I was talking about the numbers in general. Not about the chances of getting the DSPs."

Well, no one knows if they are leaning towards a yes or no, though. Odds are if they were leaning towards yes, they would of released it. Right now it seems as if they are still unsure about it, meaning theres a 50/50 chance.

The lottery is a completely different thing. Millions of people have lottery tickets, making it a 1/(random number here)123456789 chance you can win. Its not like you and someone else are the only two people who bought it.