"Lost In The Echo" Music Video

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Catalyst, New Divide, Bleed It Out, Shadow of the Day.

None of those had outside actors in starring roles. New Divide had film footage, that doesn't even remotely count.

Are you just trying to make me look ignorant or something?

Well you could say that the Megan Fox look alike in the New Divide video was in a starring role, you see here more often in the version without the movie clips.

Ah, damn it, that's right, I forgot about that. She wasn't really doing much, was she, though?

The photos from the set look pretty awesome, like something out of a horror movie. I hope the music video is awesome. I haven't like any LP music videos since The Catalyst, to be honest. I hope it's not like the BID video at all.

The photos from the set look pretty awesome, like something out of a horror movie. I hope the music video is awesome. I haven't like any LP music videos since The Catalyst, to be honest. I hope it's not like the BID video at all.

agreed with this. The Catalyst was the last good LP music video, this is looking to change it tho

agreed with this. The Catalyst was the last good LP music video, this is looking to change it tho

Eh I didn't mind WFTE. It worked for the song and the song in 720 looks amazing. Both BITS and Iridescent werenothing special. Transformers ruined iridescent in my opinion.

Yes, they still have some songs left from the iTunes Festival haha. but honestly, if we keep getting b-sides and demos with the LPU CD's I don't really mind. Of course live tracks are super boring, I hate it too.

According to the MOST RELIABLE SOURCE ON THE INTERNET (Wikipedia), its official release date is July 23.

I highly doubt this. No way it went though editing that quickly.

I hardly ever like LP's videos tbh. I thought LOATR and Faint were awesome, but the others from what I remember, were just "meh".

This will definitely be a ''summer hit'' because it sounds the most familiar to old LP than any other track on the album. Plus it's an overall good, solid song. The music video looks really cool, I hope it's epic, BID wasn't good at all. The only part of BID I liked was the ending when the fire consumes the band. I think the only good music video in recent years was The Catalyst, I didn't like any of them after that.

• 1 month later...

IN PRODUCTION: Linkin Park - Jason Zada, dir.

•artist: Linkin Park

•song: "Lost in The Echo"

•label: Warner Bros.

•director(s): Jason Zada

•production co: Tool of North America

•producer: Dustin Callif

•commissioner: Devin Sarno

It seems Hahn isn't directing this one.