LPTV: Roads Untraveled

GraDoN

do you remember everyone whining about how "Living Things" was a bad title? imagine if it had ben called "A Magic Journey" :lol:

wondering if "Warm Place" is the working title for Roads Untravelled ignore me! Roads... is up on that board. wonder what "Warm Place" is/became then...

Posted Image

I like that they read youtube comments, but I'm sure I've heard that one about headphones on numerous other videos, Chester got trolled...

I like that they read youtube comments, but I'm sure I've heard that one about headphones on numerous other videos, Chester got trolled...

Try actually listening to it with the headphone trick if you wanna hear some interesting layering and things you wouldnt expect to be on the album like an organ, full horns, Owen Pallet's strings, some crazy guitar, interesting vocal melodies/harmonies, the clear piano, other strings on other songs, really cool sound effects,....etc etc....listen and be amazed what they have done.

do you remember everyone whining about how "Living Things" was a bad title? imagine if it had ben called "A Magic Journey" :lol:

wondering if "Warm Place" is the working title for Roads Untravelled ignore me! Roads... is up on that board. wonder what "Warm Place" is/became then...

Posted Image

I also wonder what "Warm Spell" is :P

I also wonder what "Warm Spell" is :P

it's ranked within the "9.0" category of other songs we know are on the album so I'm sure it's a

working title or one of the album tracks.

anyone going to an M&G? ASK THEM!! :lol:

Weird LPTV. Like all of the other, it showed the making of the song EG BID and LGM. This however maybe has a few seconds of hour the song is made and everything else is just talking about the album title and so forth.

Try actually listening to it with the headphone trick if you wanna hear some interesting layering and things you wouldnt expect to be on the album like an organ, full horns, Owen Pallet's strings, some crazy guitar, interesting vocal melodies/harmonies, the clear piano, other strings on other songs, really cool sound effects,....etc etc....listen and be amazed what they have done.

Really... this shit is dope! Kinda different view on the album. Funny how Chester sounds like little girl in In My Remains :P Edited by michalangelo

• 7 months later...