Telekom Streetgigs Trailer + Burn It Down - Live in Berlin

maatze

A new trailer for the Telekom Streetgigs show in Berlin aka the Living Things concert event in US theatres June 25, has been posted online including the full performance of BURN IT DOWN with lots of highlights from the show.

Thoughts?

Even Chester says the best LP fans are in Germany!

Good to see in every version of BURN IT DOWN live I've heard (this included), Chester is still singing BUILDING IT ERRRRRRPPP. Wonder when he will change that. Gotta be the worst live song I've heard from LP in a long time, damn. Both new songs live aren't very good.

Gotta be the worst live song I've heard from LP in a long time, damn. Both new songs live aren't very good.

I think this live version of BID is one of the better ones.

Man, u still wasn't at any show this year when the time comes to see them live - you will definitely change your mind :)

WORD!

jonas sad that u were not there with us :/

next time ;)

Even Chester says the best LP fans are in Germany!

Both new songs live aren't very good.

LOL Chester says the best fans (and the most beautiful people, too) are in whatever town LP are playing that night :-p

Agreed about the LIT songs live. "Burn It Down" sounds weak in comparison and I hate Mike's vocal effects on "Lies Greed Misery." I'm sure everything sounds great in person, like someone else said. Hard to not get caught ERRRRRRRP in the moment at a show

The video has been removed by the user. -_-

Fixed.

LOL Chester says the best fans (and the most beautiful people, too) are in whatever town LP are playing that night :-p

He says among the best not THE best, but I think he really means it.

Agreed about the LIT songs live. "Burn It Down" sounds weak in comparison and I hate Mike's vocal effects on "Lies Greed Misery." I'm sure everything sounds great in person, like someone else said. Hard to not get caught ERRRRRRRP in the moment at a show

Na, they've said the best fans are in Germany like 15 times lol. They love it there. I feel really happy I was able to see 2 shows there, but one in particular with the fans just going fuckin crazy the whole show. So cool.

Yeah I can't judge either song until I see them live so I'll let you know after Bristow what I think haha.

Jonas's next show is...with me!!