New LPTV: Piledriver

LPxDC

The official Linkin Park Youtube channel has uploaded a new episode of LPTV depicting the band recording Lies, Greed, Misery. Check it out below, do you like the new 2012 LPTV episodes so far?

So, based on the whiteboard and WFTE's intro, can we assume that Until It Breaks' working title was Apaches, in addition to the others?

I guess that answers the questions as to why it's been named that on the intro to WFTE in le setlists

Until it Breaks is apparently composed of several different demos/seeds that never went anywhere on their own, so they combined a few of them into one song. I'm guessing "Apaches" was one of those incomplete tracks, and that's the section the live WFTE verse comes from.

Wow, it seems like they genuinely enjoyed the recording process this time around. Nothing but fun in that video.

Interesting to see the working titles. "Breaking Point" would've been a shitty title, glad they didn't go with that.

Really good episode. I love the way Mike says ''fuck youuuu''. LOL. Funny episode.

EDIT: Also, ''Breaking Point'' would definitely have been a cheesy, shitty title. I'm glad Joe had a beef with it. LOL.

How come the new LPTV's aren't up for download on LPU? Wth.

Edited by Geki

Really good episode. I love the way Mike says ''fuck youuuu''. LOL. Funny episode.

EDIT: Also, ''Breaking Point'' would definitely have been a cheesy, shitty title. I'm glad Joe had a beef with it. LOL.

How come the new LPTV's aren't up for download on LPU? Wth.

t'was a good episode.

agree fully

probably because it means more people could see them - nice plan IMO