Linkin Park: Live Around The World

Geki

Spotify still pays the artists (or at the very least, the labels) for every play of every song, so technically no, we couldn't offer them for download.

Of course, there are certain people who have already ripped it, if anyone's interested...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotify still pays the artists (or at the very least, the labels) for every play of every song, so technically no, we couldn't offer them for download.

Of course, there are certain people who have already ripped it, if anyone's interested...

Post it in the AUD section of the forums :)

I'm sure the line is drawn somewhere, because don't you have to have a Facebook account to even get Spotify now? Your payment is your personal information, so it's not truly 'free'.

what's the big deal? those are tracks that we already have and they wont offer anything rare, like a Forgotten SBD

seems like they are only using what Pooch mixed.

We already have Hybrid Theory the studio album too. That's streaming on Spotify, is it a good idea to offer that for free download?

Listening to "MTM Live Around the World" right now at work. Love the versions of "Hands Held High" (Osaka) & "In Between" (Paris) that were chosen!

Still wish there some additional insight from the band as to why certain performances were picked, but this is pretty cool for people that want to check out LP's live sound but are not as obsessed as my fellow DSP collectors.

The MTM compilation is the best so far. Awesome stuff. I love what they chose for Valentine's Day and In Between, as well as what they chose for Given Up and What I've Done.

I thought you said your spotify wasn't working and couldn't listen to it?

I'm using my friend's account to listen to it. I really wish I had it in my iTunes though.

well, you can just make it yourself... just pick the same songs from DSP and add a fade-in and fade-out effect in each song, it isn't that hard, isn't it?

The ATS edition of "Live Around the World" is up on Spotify...kind of. The track listing and info is there but it does not let me play any of the songs.

It's not up for me, but in other news, Spotify pulled the trigger and put up LIVING THINGS.

Did you rip MTM Around the World also?

Can't seem to find any thread about it :)

search the other HT/M threads, there are alot of people posting in those with rips to the later installments

it does have its own thread here :P