Linkin Park on Billboard Music Awards 2012

StaticXero

Nice performance! Judging from this and all the footage from the House of Blues show I've seen, I have to say this is the best Chester's voice has sounded to me in a few years. Hopefully he maintains that form throughout the upcoming tour.

yeah I'm in the 1st chorus, he sounds a bit rough right now. 2nd verse picks up though ;)

nice stage set too. looking forward to seeing how the LT tour pans out

thanks Sharwood for putting that good quality link up

side notes:

Chester's stretched his lobes further

I love his dad dancing haha

Mike should sing second voice in more slower songs.

They take this stage on 2012 summer festival tour? Probably not, right? When it's not their separate shows.

The stage they used tonight was supposed to mimic the backdrop for the BID music video, so this was probably just a one-off.

Very nice performance!

There's only one weird thing..anyone else had the feeling, that there was a background sample of Mike's rap in the bridge or does it just sound like that because they used an echo-effect ?

Very nice performance!

There's only one weird thing..anyone else had the feeling, that there was a background sample of Mike's rap in the bridge or does it just sound like that because they used an echo-effect ?

It's just an echo. You can hear it on the House of Blues show as well, on both Burn it Down and the Until it Breaks verse during the WFTE intro.

Great performance.

Who was the mope that introduced them??

Do you guys think the video playing on the screen will be the same video used on the background screens during the tour?

that mope was swizz beats(a producer with a few grammy awards under his belt)

I dont know. I did like the stage.

Nice performance! Judging from this and all the footage from the House of Blues show I've seen, I have to say this is the best Chester's voice has sounded to me in a few years. Hopefully he maintains that form throughout the upcoming tour.

His voice is definitely auto-tuned here.