LP playing in Berlin @ Telekom Street Gigs 2012

Phoenix220

Sweet news! Right after Rock am Ring, Linkin Park is coming to Berlin to play at the Telekom Street Gigs this year! Admiralspalast on June 5th! Who's going?

Posted Image

Click here for more information.

You can get tickets from this site but you have to win them only, or be an LPU member to get them.

LPU announcement: "Linkin Park will be performing an intimate show at Admiralspalast in Berlin, Germany on June 5 as part of Telekom Streetgigs. This show will be filmed and broadcast at a future date on German TV. A VERY LIMITED number of tickets will be available for LPU members starting Tuesday, May 1 at 10AM Berlin time at LPUnderground.com.

Please only reserve a ticket if you are 100% certain you will be able to attend. Limit 1 ticket per LPU member.

Note, there will not be an LPU meet & greet at this show."

LPU members can access tickets here on May 1. They are first come, first serve and everyone must have a ticket. Adam says these tickets will go fast, so be sure to log on right at 10AM if you want to get one!

How do you get tickets if you're an LPU? I don't understand all this german shit, sorry :)

Help me? Lol

Nevermind, info is on LPUnderground.com - it sucks that you can only get 1 ticket. Who will attend alone anyway :)

Me. ^^

germany is so ON this year haha.

no surprise though - germany's a firm favourite for le band

props to the person who has tickets to each and every German gig. any takers? :lol:

Edited by LGraham

Since I'm living in Berlin and have always dreamed of seeing LP perform in an intimate venue I'll try to win some tickets :)

If someone wins a ticket on streetgigs.de and doesn't know whom to take in: I'd be pleased to join you!