10. A Place For My Head

---

11. And One

12. The Little Things Give You Away

13. Breaking The Habit (Live)

14. Burning in the Skies

15. High Voltage [2000]/Dedicated

Edited by xTirea

My Top 10 Songs of Linkin Park (CORRECTED)

01. In The End
02. Crawling
03. Papercut
04. One Step Closer
05. A Place For My Head
06. Points Of Authority
07. By Myself
08. With You
09. Pushing Me Away
10. And One

For the moment I'm addicted at Hybrid Theory. My list usually changes.

Edited by HybridParK

My top 10 (in no particular order)

01. In The End
02. High Voltage (Remix)
03. Robot Boy/Jornada del Muerto
04. A Line In The Sand
05. Breaking The Habit
06. Guilty All The Same
07. Across The Line
08. With You (Reanimation)
09. Pushing Me Away
10. Lost In The Echo

No idea when I did this last, here's my list now:

• Final Masquerade
  • Lost In The Echo
  • It Goes Through
  • A Line In The Sand
  • A Place For My Head
  • When They Come For Me
  • From The Inside
  • Guilty All The Same
  • The Catalyst
  • Castle Of Glass

Honorable Mentions (In no particular order):
  • One Step Closer
  • Breaking The Habit
  • Iridescent
  • The Little Things Give You Away
  • Given Up
  • Roads Untraveled
  • Leave Out All The Rest
  • Jornada del Muerto
  • Waiting For The End
  • What I've Done

• 2 weeks later...

Top Ten Favorite LP songs (in order):

When They Come for Me - Holy shit, I love this song. From the minute that heavily-distorted synth kicked in, I was in love with it. A hip-hop track with a tribal hint to it in the chorus vocals and drums. Linkin Park at their most creative and best.

Blackout - I love how layered this song is. I don't know if the timpani is sampled or synthesized or real, but it's what makes this song so killer for me. The breakdown is 1000x better than the one in WFTE. The calm after the storm of the outro brings this song full-circle. I just love the apparent contrast, which then melds perfectly with the other elements of the song with some awesome harmonies from Mike and Chester.

From the Inside - The old LP at it's very best. A unique sample with a recognizable scratch and heavy and layered guitars. Mike's also rapping in 6/8 time, something a lot of rappers don't do (most do 4/4 time). This song was executed perfectly.

In My Remains - Oh my god, I love this song. The melody is so hooking and rough without being as grating as some other songs on LT. It's also a relief to hear Mike and Chester just singing naturally without trying to revert to old styles. Not sure how to describe Chester's vocals other than "sweeping", and I love the harmonies.

Keys to the Kingdom - This song is an absolute thrash. It's so much fun. The double kick and drums in general is what really made this song for me. Especially in the bridge. I love how natural the screams are, almost to the point of Chester cracking.

Robot Boy - I just love the layering on this song. From a simple piano line to a crazy synth solo with Chester ad libbing. I don't get the hate for this song.

Papercut - I find more things about this song every day to make me love it more. From the synth to the bass fill in the outro, this song just rocks harder than any other on HT.

QWERTY - This song is just so unique in every way. You've got all these crazy hammer-on power chords from Brad, death growls from Chester, and to top it, a really cool sample in the verses that I can't get enough of.

Valentine's Day - This song hasn't ever been the same to me since I saw a man laying flowers on his wife's grave one Valentine's Day while I listened to this song. I love Joe's scratches and the piano most out of all the elements of the song.

Easier to Run - The intro guitar on this song is truly awesome. If you don't know what I mean, see Astat's guitar tab, he explains it better than I can. The bassline also really gets me, I love how it compliments, rather than copies, the clean guitar.

Edited by Lorde-Wobbuffet

• 2 weeks later...

10. Rebellion

09. With You

08. By Myself

07. Lies Greed Misery

06. No More Sorrow

05. A Place For My Head

04. Papercut

03. Lying From You

02. Don't Stay

01. Lost In The Echo

Honorable mentions :

- Points of Authority

- Faint

- Wretches & Kings

- Powerless

10. Rebellion

09. With You

08. By Myself

07. Lies Greed Misery

06. No More Sorrow

05. A Place For My Head

04. Papercut

03. Lying From You

02. Don't Stay

01. Lost In The Echo

Honorable mentions :

- Points of Authority

- Faint

- Wretches & Kings

- Powerless

Are you serious?

1)Lost In The Echo

2)A Place For My Head

3)Faint

4)A Line In The Sand

5)Rebellion/Wastelands

6)No More Sorrow

7)With You

8)Waiting For The End/When They Come For Me

9)Crawling/Burn It Down

10)I'll Be Gone/Somewhere I Belong/New Divide

H'ble Mentions

Lying From You

Figure 09

In The End

Blackout

Pushing Me Away(Reanimation)

LITE(Kilsonic Remix)

Until It Breaks

Nobody's Listening

TLTGYA

Wretches and Kings

No Roads Left

Points Of Authority

Edited by Paree

1) Runaway

2) Rebellion

3) No More Sorrow

4) From The Inside

5) P5hng Me A*wy (Live In Texas)

6) Keys To The Kingdom

7) A Line In The Sand

8) New Divide

9) Points Of Authority

10) Crawling

Edited by tibo830

Hard to say... But I will try

01. Breaking the Habit

02. Roads Untraveled

03. Forgotten

04. From the Inside

05. Wretches and Kings

06. In the End

07. In My Remains

08. Keys to the Kingdom

09. White Noise

10. Across the Line

Honorable mentions: Papercut, With You, High Voltage [Live], Krwlng, Easier to Run, In Pieces, The Little Things Give You Away, No Roads Left, Burning in the Skies, When They Come for Me, Blackout, The Catalyst, Victmized, Skin to Bone, Guilty All the Same, War, Wastelands and It Goes Through.

• 1 month later...

in no particular order

01. what i've done

02. crawling

03. given up

04. keys to the kingdom

05. wretches and kings

06. the catalyst

07. in pieces

08. papercut

09. breaking the habit

10. lost in the echo

honorable mentions

burn it down

guilty all the same

don't stay

qwerty

a place for my head

1. A Line In The Sand

2. Roads Untraveled

3. The Catalyst

4. Primo

5. Easier To Run

6. From The Inside

7. Iridescent

8. It Goes Through

9. Rebellion

10. A Place For My Head

---

11. And One

12. The Little Things Give You Away

13. Breaking The Habit (Live)

14. Burning in the Skies

15. High Voltage [2000]/Dedicated

it changed in last few days/weeks because of something that happened to me.

So here is my new top 10:

1. Primo

2. A Line In The Sand

3. Easier to Run

4. Powerless

5. From The Inside

6. Roads Untraveled

7. The Catalyst

8. Breaking The Habit

9. Valentine's Day

10. With You

----

11. Rebellion

12. A Place For My Head

13. Given Up

14. Iridescent

15. Burning In The Skies

16. Jornada Del Muerto

Edited by xTirea

On other news

Am I the only one that considers Primo a totally different track than IBG? (ALSO SUPERIOR)

nope. For me it's like ATS b-side, new song, whatever (but definitely not IBG demo).

• 4 months later...

01. Somewhere I Belong - Sometimes I feel very identified with this song. I love everything about this song, from that epic intro that I get in love with it the first time I heard it, to the guitars and the drums. Perfect instrumental, perfect lyrics.

02. Crawling - This song describes me perfectly. I love Chester voice in the chorus and the lyrics. It's like they get into my head and found the perfect words that I couldn't found it to describe what I felt. Another perfect song.

03. From The Inside - Unforgettable and epic song. When I'm angry and I feel that I need to throw all the shit that I have inside of me, I listen to this song and then I feel more confortable and free. I love the video too.

04. Papercut - Cannot get enough of this song. The most I listen to it the most I love it. Perfect intro and guitar riffs. I love that bass before the final chorus. Mike's rap mixed with Chester voice makes this one of the best LP songs.

05. Faint - I love the energy in this song. It's very short but a very fun song. I use to listen this song when I want to shake my head and spend all the energy that I have.

06. Breaking The Habit - I don't know what to do with this song. If I put it in first position, I feel that it's not true because is not my favorite one since I prefer more heavy songs. But if I put it in a lower place I feel bad because this song is literally PERFECT. Great work of Mike writing this lyrics. Very emotional and nice song. I feel that this is not the right place to put this song.

07. A Place For My Head - This song is like Faint, another song full of energy and with a lot of anger. Every time I hear this song I can't wait for that epic part: "You try to take the best of me, GO AWAY!!!"

08. One Step Closer - The first LP single and Linkin Park presented themselves for the first time like a bad boys band. I love the video and the anger that contains the song. A classic LP song and the perfect one to close every show.

09. Lying From You - That intro man!! I fucking love it!! Another short song with full of energy that helps you if you want to shake your head a little bit.

10. Points of Authority - Another song that I feel identified with sometimes. Another classic song and I enjoy it every time I hear to it.

01. Somewhere I Belong - Sometimes I feel very identified with this song. I love everything about this song, from that epic intro that I get in love with it the first time I heard it, to the guitars and the drums. Perfect instrumental, perfect lyrics.

02. Crawling - This song describes me perfectly. I love Chester voice in the chorus and the lyrics. It's like they get into my head and found the perfect words that I couldn't found it to describe what I felt. Another perfect song.

03. From The Inside - Unforgettable and epic song. When I'm angry and I feel that I need to throw all the shit that I have inside of me, I listen to this song and then I feel more confortable and free. I love the video too.

04. Papercut - Cannot get enough of this song. The most I listen to it the most I love it. Perfect intro and guitar riffs. I love that bass before the final chorus. Mike's rap mixed with Chester voice makes this one of the best LP songs.

05. Faint - I love the energy in this song. It's very short but a very fun song. I use to listen this song when I want to shake my head and spend all the energy that I have.

06. Breaking The Habit - I don't know what to do with this song. If I put it in first position, I feel that it's not true because is not my favorite one since I prefer more heavy songs. But if I put it in a lower place I feel bad because this song is literally PERFECT. Great work of Mike writing this lyrics. Very emotional and nice song. I feel that this is not the right place to put this song.

07. A Place For My Head - This song is like Faint, another song full of energy and with a lot of anger. Every time I hear this song I can't wait for that epic part: "You try to take the best of me, GO AWAY!!!"

08. One Step Closer - The first LP single and Linkin Park presented themselves for the first time like a bad boys band. I love the video and the anger that contains the song. A classic LP song and the perfect one to close every show.

09. Lying From You - That intro man!! I fucking love it!! Another short song with full of energy that helps you if you want to shake your head a little bit.

10. Points of Authority - Another song that I feel identified with sometimes. Another classic song and I enjoy it every time I hear to it.

Let me introduce you to an album called Minutes to Midnight :lol:

Kidding of course...but all Meteora and HT songs...? Nothing for the other FOUR albums?