Minutes To Midnight Touring Cycle Goodies

hahninator

Hey guys, since the LP news is trickling in REALLY slow, I thought I'd post some goodies from the 2007-2008 touring cycle up here so you could check them out. If you have any to add, please post a comment!

Bleed It Out was extended for the first time ever at Rock am Ring 2007, when the band dragged the bridge out longer than usual. A video of that can be found

, and a bad quality video of the full song can be found

The first performance of Shadow Of The Day was at Auburn 2007, and you can watch that video (recorded by our friend JNudda from LPProjekt.com)

. The first performance of Hands Held High was at Mountain View 2007, and you can check that video out HERE.

At Projekt Revolution 2008, Mike added Hands Held High over the intro to Crawling and Chris came out. Check that out

. The band still went into the crowd during the touring cycle...
is Chester in your face from Mountain View 2007 and
is Mike tearin' it up A Place For My Head-style at St. Paul 2008.

Of course,

is Chester falling and breaking his wrist at Melbourne in 2007.
is the only time they played Runaway the entire touring cycle (2007 and 2008 combined), at Bamboozle 2007. What about Bleed It Out on Saturday Night Live? Yep, the greedy copyright-holders removed it from YouTube, but HERE is Timbaland's sick intro to Bleed It Out at the VMAs in 2007. That'd be a pretty sweet show opener, eh?

And don't forget Bradford Delson jumping and doing his little jig on the intro to Faint! That can be found

, and HERE. Nice! (All for you, Preston, haha). If you can find a better/full one, please let us know.

Lastly, the kick-ass outros from the cycle. Points Of Authority (frequently with a verse from There They Go) was by far was the best,

, but the No More Sorrow intro in both 2007,
, and 2008,
(w/Street Drum Corps), was great. What about the What I've Done intro,
(w/ some sweet commentary)? And the One Step Closer intros from 2007, HERE, and 2008,
(w/Street Drum Corps)? Cool, right?

Hope you enjoy these. Any others? Did any of you record a video that's pretty sweet that I missed? I also have to do LPPRJKT4 some justice, since he spent all that time uploading that compilation of a "MTM Cycle Best-Of" so check that out HERE.

Nice! And thx for uploading the link!! Btw I shud warn u guys, some of the transitions aren't too well done since the sound of the recordings from each tour are totally diff!! This is prob nowhere near as good as z.wieR.Z. but I think overall it's not too bad! It also includes the Points Outro w/ There They go over it as the opener of the 3rd encore, I couldn't put it over Points cuz I used an 07 version.

One epic moment I think deserves to be on your list is when he hit the 18 sec scream during Given up, for the Montreal show. The crowd went nuts and almost knocked me over when we realized he was going all the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcFWgnhsx_c

And to comment on Geki, Warner should have no problem with these videos, they are all fan recorded and not official licenced material.. but they've gone ape shit lately so we'll see.

Edited by springer

awesome vids, i really liked the runaway video, i hope they play it again soon, its one of my favourites!

Edit: Mark, HERE is a video of Linkin Park doing Bleed it Out at the VMAs WITH Timbaland doing the intro, thought u might like to put it in the thing, thanks man

Edited by linkinmetalfanatic

awesome vids, i really liked the runaway video, i hope they play it again soon, its one of my favourites!

Edit: Mark, HERE is a video of Linkin Park doing Bleed it Out at the VMAs WITH Timbaland doing the intro, thought u might like to put it in the thing, thanks man

:lol:

What shit. I wish people like Timbaland would stop touching LP's music. It's bad enough we had Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes.

The "MTM Cycle Best-Of" album of LPPRJKT4 is missing song 11.

If ur talkin bout Papercut it's not in the compilation, there was a prob with it and I had to delete it, then my adobe trial expired and I cudn't redo it sry!

but HERE is Timbaland's sick intro to Bleed It Out at the VMAs in 2007. That'd be a pretty sweet show opener, eh?

->

!?

dude. bleed it out from rock am 2007 is funny to watch now. the band totally screwed up that song. but its ok. trying new crowd interaction things doesnt always work. Rob totally messed up by tryin to stop the song too soon and forgetting about the outro. its a mess. glad to see that song is so amazing live now.

If ur talkin bout Papercut it's not in the compilation, there was a prob with it and I had to delete it, then my adobe trial expired and I cudn't redo it sry!

What happened to "Leave Out All The Rest" as well?

Also what shows were the songs taken from?

Edited by LPKode2