12.11.2011 - Scottsdale, AZ (Stars Of The Season) *DBS*

hahninator

Time for another preshow post! On the 12th of November, Dead By Sunrise will play a one-off show in Scottsdale, Arizona for the annual "Stars Of The Season" benefit show which benefits the Cardon Children's Medical Center. The show will take place at the Montelucia Resort & Spa in Paradise Valley. Tickets for the show start at $250 for a cocktail dinner as well as the performance.

This will be the first performance for Dead By Sunrise in about 21 months - the last being in Hamburg, Germany on February 28, 2010 (show page here) for the last show of their 2010 European Tour.

UPDATE:

Ryan confirms Fu will be playing electro bass and Brandon will not be with the band. The show will be acoustic.

Here's a video of 'Morning After' from that last show in Hamburg:

SETLIST:

01. Morning After

02. Walking In Circles

03. I'll Try Not To Destroy You (new Julien-K song)

04. In The Darkness

05. Palm Springs Reset (new Julien-K song)

06. Let Down

07. The Messenger

08. Crawl Back In

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less than Fu is replacing Brandon for bass in DBS. Fu is awesome and a really nice guy, I met him in '09. I can't wait for rips of this show if it actually happens to be recorded by someone. Sucks that GMYN isn't going to premiere still... Now would have been a great time to do so. Maybe Mark Fiore will film this for LPTV? 90% chance he won't but that would be really cool since he has filmed DBS before for LPTV. All in all, I'm really happy that DBS is back in action somewhat. I love DBS, I'm a huge fan.