12.11.2011 - Scottsdale, AZ (Stars Of The Season) *DBS*

hahninator

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you said LP was gonna make a surprise during the secret show for Japan, and we all know there wasn't nothing we can call ''suprise'' ;D

Yeah, I said. Surprise was.

First time 'Empty Spaces' and 'When They Come For Me' weren't played at a full "A Thousand Suns" show since they were debuted in October 2010.

Do you have any proof Sucre06 ??

http://twitter.com/#!/ChesterBNetwork

Ryan says Dead By Sunrise are considering to release a live EP of the Stars Of The Season show in Scottsdale, AZ. B)

asdfghjkl FOH REAL?! For once something i wish for DBS related came true?

xD Thats F'N Awesome, I bet its going to be a Itunes Live EP coming out in the next month or two. Better Let give us a new music video or proshot dvd while there at it lol :) :D

asdfghjkl FOH REAL?! For once something i wish for DBS related came true?

xD Thats F'N Awesome, I bet its going to be a Itunes Live EP coming out in the next month or two. Better Let give us a new music video or proshot dvd while there at it lol :) :D

"Considering" doesn't mean it's definitely gonna happen.

Nobody cares about DBS, so I doubt they'll release it. No offense to DBS fans or the band themselves, but "Out Of Ashes" was a flop, the band has been inactive forever, and there's just no buzz about this show or DBS in general right now.

THIS!

DBS without Julien-k is basically Chester by himself..

sorry, my grammar sucked balls on that.

DBS band - sucks balls

Jk band - sucks balls.

thats what i meant.

imo, no offense meant to those who enjoy their music.

Edited by FaiNt

They why make comments? I just dont get it, the pass few posts are like buzzkills for all the true fans & stuff. And when you really look at it atleast they had a decent album, so yes they had one show & MIGHT come out with an EP for this show, plus a DVD soon & maybe an album in another year or two, but we forgot the part where DBS is a SIDE-PROJECT !!

Remember Fort Minor? Album was good stuff & the hype came and left, that was a side-project with Mike & SOB. They came out with an EP and a few extra stuff but all in due time. Just like DBS is doing now, is DBS going to have a new album? Maybe but its a longshot. Same with FM, but is both bands going to put out info on new releases in the coming years? Yes! FM has & DBS is starting to but all in due time. Idk i may be young but i understand most of this, but dont kill the fun now & bring the hopes down. You never know! :P So whos going to go-off on me first?

Because in the real world people have opinions, and i have the right to freely say if i don't like anything, if you don't like the comment then use your brain and eyes, and gloss over the comment, simple as that

sure, but you're not adding to any disucssion about the show (the entire point of this thread) you can't expect everyone to be pleasant to you if you start making nasty remarks about a band that everyone else on this thread is a fan of.

there's nothing wrong with you having your own opinion, but you should also respect other people's