What Length do you want the next LP album to be?

Bliss

hmm .. good question.

I prefer less interludes and about 12 songs. +1/-1 is okay, less also okay, but more would make it very hard to create a fine setlist with the 'best' from every album. What I'd like to have is a simply intro and outro like they did on some live shows.

I also think songs about 5 or more minutes are not the best LP can do. I think ~ 45 minutes of Linkin Park is the best way, they could present their new work. Hopefully there won't be things like Empty Spaces or Fallout, but I guess, LP listened that much, thtat they won't fill the album with interludes again :D

I personally would love a longer album from these guys, mainly cause LP are notorious for short albums (besides reanimation) So anything longer than ATS would be great with me. 50 to 60 mins.

anything shorter than 35 mins is too short for a serious album really. But 45 mins is the most comfortable length without sounding too short or too long.

But more than anything else, I'd want longer songs. So 10 songs with the majority of them longer than 4 minutes would be ideal. And epic 8 opener would be a great idea, not many bands do it often, and its usually more ballsy and risky to start an album off with long track. I'd love that, even if every other track is 3 mins long :lol:

I personally would love a longer album from these guys, mainly cause LP are notorious for short albums (besides reanimation) So anything longer than ATS would be great with me. 50 to 60 mins.

anything shorter than 35 mins is too short for a serious album really. But 45 mins is the most comfortable length without sounding too short or too long.

But more than anything else, I'd want longer songs. So 10 songs with the majority of them longer than 4 minutes would be ideal. And epic 8 opener would be a great idea, not many bands do it often, and its usually more ballsy and risky to start an album off with long track. I'd love that, even if every other track is 3 mins long :lol:

i actually really like the idea of an 8 minute opener with the rest of the songs being between 3-4 minutes, that sounds like a good idea to me

Little things 2.0 ? :lol:

Lol, maybe not as boring. I mean, I love TLTGYA, but the reason its so long is because it just has long gaps of silence, which adds to the suspense of the song. But if they do a big 8 minute track, I'd like to see roughly 8 minutes of "song".

if they do a big 8 minute track, I'd like to see roughly 8 minutes of "song".

agree with you.

Would be not bad to hear something like this:

the song length is almost 8 minutes. not boring. and on the contrary dance song.

Maybe new 5th album Linkin Park's will be in such style. ?!. ;)

An epic opener is definitely needed, maybe not 8 minutes but something just huge in sound and dynamics. I'd like maybe 10 - 12 "full" songs, but I wouldn't exclude interludes entirely, stuff like Empty Spaces is pointless and can be left off, but whenever I listen to Jordana Del Muerto I wish they had made it longer and expanded on it a little bit more, I feel like it just builds up and leaves me hanging, it never really finishes right. So maybe something like a cool instrumental that's really a whole piece of music on its own and not just an intro to the next song, but only one of those at the most.

20Tracks: 15 FULL SONGS & 5 Instrumentals/inturludes.

One song has to be Atleast 8mins long & a nu-metal type song so everybody can stfu but it would work with the whole album, plus a good ol rap song :P That would be nice !!

You just described a perfect album right there.

I also really want a track were Mike sings and raps in the same song like the LOATR demo.