08.09.2011 - Seoul, South Korea

hahninator

The second show of the Asian leg of this fall tour, and fourth show since the European Tour, brings Linkin Park to the Olympic Park Gymnastics Gymnasium in Seoul, Korea. This is the band's third show in Seoul ever and this is their third show at the same venue there - the 14,000 seat Olympic stadium. They stopped by in 2003 on the last date of their Australia and Asia Tour (show page here) and in 2007 on the last date of their Asian Tour (show page here). Otherwise known as where Joe Hahn is from, Korea has brought huge, loud crowds (just listen to the recordings) both times they've played there before and I'm sure this will be no exception.

Here's a great proshot video of a few clips of the 2003 show in Seoul:

The first show in Asia (Hong Kong) brought the same setlist the band played in Las Vegas recently (show page here) except with 'The Requiem' being in place of 'Cure For The Itch'. They've played essentially the same "B16" set at all three shows of the fall tour so far. We know by looking at the 2010 and 2011 tours in Europe, Australia, North America and Europe again that LP likes to play the same setlist a few shows in a row to start the tour off. I believe Asia will be no exception, so it's possible Seoul will get what Hong Kong got, or maybe not. One thing we do know is that LP is beginning to be a bit unpredictable with the setlists (and that's a good thing). They'll randomly drop a song for another we don't expect them to play that day, or they'll change a set up a good bit for a show randomly.

This tour hopefully will get some pretty cool stuff. Many people are guessing 'Robot Boy' will be debuted on this tour while others are guessing one of the Tokyo shows will get "A Thousand Suns" from front-to-back while other people would like to hear the return of 'With You'. What do you think LP will do for this tour? What show will we get a change? Seoul? Will 'Robot Boy' come at all? What do you think will be included in the other two setlists the band will play on this tour? Do you like 'The Requiem' or 'Cure For The Itch' better as the opening song?

Is anyone from LPLive headed to the show in Korea?

After an off day on the 9th, LP heads to Japan to play five shows there in seven days. Find the full 2011 touring schedule here.

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem

02. Faint

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. No More Sorrow

07. From The Inside

08. Jornada Del Muerto

09. Waiting For The End

10. Burning In The Skies

11. Numb

12. The Radiance (Live Version)

13. Iridescent

14. Fallout

15. The Catalyst

16. Shadow Of The Day

17. In The End

18. Bleed It Out (? over bridge)

----------------------------------------

19. Empty Spaces

20. When They Come For Me

21. Papercut

22. New Divide

23. Crawling

24. One Step Closer

Setlist picture here.

Believe me, this show will be SICK! Unleash the Thousand Suns!

Yeah By the way, I think Robot Boy have a big chance to be played during this ATSWT 2011 ASIA.

Otherwise, I read in some interview pretty recently with Mike Shinoda from the band that "With You" have a great chance to make a comeback and "Somewhere I Belong" also!

In my opinion "Somewhere I Belong" really should do a comeback.

But.."With You" are some rare stuff if you ask me. Because the band hasn't really been playing it during the last two album world tours.