08.09.2011 - Seoul, South Korea

hahninator

I think the setlist will make it through the concerts :)

Nah, it's hard to tell soldier!

Because they've promised us surprises during their Japanese shows, also known as the A Thousand Horizons project.

And this setlist isn't that much surprising anymore.

It were, during the Stockholm, Sweden show, but after that it wasn't much of a surprise really. :)

Yeah, I was there yesterday (Sep. 8) and their performance was so awesome!

And I also went to the M&G and have their autographs and shaking hands with them. I was so nervous that I didn't even talk to them very well, again. (I was so dumb in 2007 M&G, too. Stupid me.)

There were only 4 members in the M&G because the other two members were stuck in a traffic jam. So I couldn't see them and have their autographs...so disappointing...T.T) Oh, I have question. Does this kind of bad thing happen sometimes? I thought I could meet the rest of the members later or something.

Anyway, it was very kind of Mike to say "thank you" in Korean during the concert. He was also so nice at the M&G. I said to him that I love this album, and then he replied to me as "oh thank you" with a little bit of bowing. What a kind guy! And I also said to Phoenix that I also saw you guys in 2007 and he replied "welcome to coming back."

About the concert, it couldn't be better than that. The setlist was great and their live performance was also great.

I think I can't get out of this memory for a while!

Edited by lpthegiant

Yep that's happened a good number of times - at least 5~. I know off the top of my head it happened here:

http://lplive.net/shows/20070817.php

http://lplive.net/shows/20080712.php

Both are listed on the show page. I know it's happened a few more times as well. Usually only from 2007+ when they started traveling differently to shows, aka not on a tour bus or all together but usually flying show to show or driving in pairs or whatever.

What 4 were at this M&G? I can add it to the Seoul show page. Also, can you scan your ticket and M&G pass for us and send it to pics@lplive.net? :) That'd be awesome - we otherwise won't have anything for this show since you're the only LPLive member that went. Glad you had fun!! Sucks about the M&G :( I was at the M&G in Sunrise, FL this year for the soundcheck, not the LPU M&G (first show of 2011) and Brad was sick so he didn't come out, so I only got 5. It feels weird without them all. When I was at the 2 person M&G in 2009 it felt soooo odd.

Great show it sounds like :D