Chester & Mike - "Rolling In The Deep" (Adele Cover)

hahninator

Wow he really nailed the versus! Chorus was awesome too but at some points it was getting too high for him, you can hear is voice cracking a bit there haha. Nevertheless awesome cover! Didnt expect this would sound this goood.

That'd be cool if they just randomly stuck this in the setlist somewhere during the live show lol. I'm always up for them switching stuff up. I'm shocked now that Mike hasn't started playing acoustic guitar more live. I think the only time was on TLTGYA, right?

The video is labeled as an LPA exclusive, by the way. Check the title.

Low move - we posted it well before it had that. Ouch. Way to set someone up lol.

A studio version of this cover would be so good! I love Chesters voice in this.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....I'd like the guys to release an LPU album of their favourite songs.

Whatever the song is, whether its pop, rock, rap, reggae, blues, country, 60's, 70's, 80's, doesn't matter. They should pick their favourite songs, linkinparkify them and put em on an LPU cd. This Adele song and Wish are perfect examples. Just imagine LP covering something like Dancing on the Ceiling by Lionel Ritchie :lol: :D

It would make a change from the live tracks/demos LPU cd we usually get. Granted, there may be some legal or royalty issues but it would be great if they could do it.

A friend of mine named "BG" or "(Demo)" made a studio version, enjoy:::

http://soundcloud.com/demozene/chester-bennington-rolling-in

Well that's better than nothing i guess :) but i still want a proper and cleaner version that i can actually enjoy listening on my music player. That horrible clapping just makes me want scream "SPARTAA!!!" and punch somebody in the face.

That'd be cool if they just randomly stuck this in the setlist somewhere during the live show lol. I'm always up for them switching stuff up. I'm shocked now that Mike hasn't started playing acoustic guitar more live. I think the only time was on TLTGYA, right?

Low move - we posted it well before it had that. Ouch. Way to set someone up lol.

I didn´t even know that you guys posted it, so there was no intention to set you up :-/

It was late, i went to bed, slept for 3 hours, went to work, saw that i was asked and labeled it. Shortly after that Mike posted it and later i checked out the youtube infos and saw lplive.net posted it.

Edited by flozuki

It was late, i went to bed, went to work, saw that i was asked and labeled it. Shortly after that Mike posted it and later i checked out the youtube infos and saw lplive.net posted it.

I like the LPA, but I do think it was unnecessary to change it after Mike posted it.

To both sites, its not a competition. :)

Edited by Hawk

Well that's better than nothing i guess :) but i still want a proper and cleaner version that i can actually enjoy listening on my music player. That horrible clapping just makes me want scream "SPARTAA!!!" and punch somebody in the face.

just a quick mix, thats why its not perfect ;)