How do we give you what we want?

Bliss

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Papa Roach, Lupe and Avenged Sevenfold.

I wonder how many people picked the option..."They did not come to my city" for the 'did you attend an LP concert question' ;)

i picked they didnt come to my city option

I picked Papa Roach, Lupe and Avenged Sevenfold.

I wonder how many people picked the option..."They did not come to my city" for the 'did you attend an LP concert question' ;)

Haha, I actually picked "I'm not interested in seeing LP". Bet I was one of the only people who picked that. :lol:

I put How to destroy angels :)

now we want DSP downloads...Irvine show was almost 3 weeks ago <_>

For real! Not sure what is going on. Pooch told me they were mixing on the road so they'd have them up fast. Like 4-5 days ago he said they'd start having them up "within the next few days". I doubt a problem has happened with them but it seems like it's just taking forever sadly. That's the biggest downside to having them mixed. I guess I'd rather have that than an instant one but instant still would be pretty cool.

Quality over speed though.

For real! Not sure what is going on. Pooch told me they were mixing on the road so they'd have them up fast. Like 4-5 days ago he said they'd start having them up "within the next few days". I doubt a problem has happened with them but it seems like it's just taking forever sadly. That's the biggest downside to having them mixed. I guess I'd rather have that than an instant one but instant still would be pretty cool.

Quality over speed though.

Yep, we have to wait :)

I saw Mountainview on lp.com ready for download (setlist with 18 songs+photos) but now is gone again...wtf :blink:

I put for artists to collab with: Skillet, Three Days Grace, and Papa Roach.

Songs: APFMH, Fig .09, and Faint.

I kinda like this survey it was cool, but I dont really think fans should change their direction. Maybe impact it a little bit. But I do hope they could bring Figure .09 live. Damn i'd be happy. I'm more of a old LP fan than New. :P

I kinda like this survey it was cool, but I dont really think fans should change their direction.

Mike discussed the survey at the summit yesterday and he pointed out that fans will not change their direction, but want to know what they think. I think he compared it to a boat. The band is still the captain and they don't want the fans to become it. Just a little bit input...

It's nice to know that they just want input and we're not completely taking over their next album. Also I wonder if they didn't put the setlist photo up due to it being abbreviated 'cause of Foo Fighters?

I would guess that as well. I was interested in seeing what they planned, at least.