21.06.2011 - Hamburg, Germany - LPU Summit #4

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still sad that i couldn't go to the summit and the show :-(

I soooooo want to see Blackout live, i need more money grrrrr

That rolling in the deep cover was pretty cool, nice to see they played some acoustic songs again.

EDIT Forgot to mention, LPfan1989, who posted here that she couldn't get a ticket, because she's in a wheelchair, was personally invited by Mike to attend the show! That was sooo nice of him!

Great move from mike, another point which makes me happy to be a LP fan :-)

Hamburg will get the setlist from Leipzig. That was a great set and will make everyone really happy tonight. XD

EDIT Forgot to mention, LPfan1989, who posted here that she couldn't get a ticket, because she's in a wheelchair, was personally invited by Mike to attend the show! That was sooo nice of him!

Mike you're awesome. How did he know about it?

When he invited the girl, I almost started to cry. This was so fucking amazing. BTW: Don't want to promise to much yet and I am not sure if I am allowed to post it, but I recorded the Backstage Tour with Mike. (~26min with Iphone 4 720p ) Maybe I'll upload it.

Good on Mike, they did the same thing with the blind kid who was at the Sydney shows. It shows the boys have a heart as well.

Im glad everyone enjoyed the summit. Can't wait to hear your stories!

Sad that I wasn't there, I think I need more money and Freedom xD. Glad to see that many people had fun on the Summit and of course I'm glad that Mike do this for that girl in the wheelchair, one of the things why we love this guys.

Oh my Fu***** God, I can´t it believe, Mike Shinoda I will never forget this day. I went to the concert, because of him <3 <3

I can´t thank enough, that was the best day of my life and my parents was with me in the concert too ^^

THANKS THANKS THANKS

When he invited the girl, I almost started to cry. This was so fucking amazing. BTW: Don't want to promise to much yet and I am not sure if I am allowed to post it, but I recorded the Backstage Tour with Mike. (~26min with Iphone 4 720p ) Maybe I'll upload it.

Have you film the scene, where Mike me attend to the show? Because I couldn´t do ^^

Upload it dude.

The whole day was awesome. Everyone was so nice.... Seriously, the crew and the guys are so down to earth, it was absolute no problem to talk to them.

I asked Chester if it had been his idea to create "The Messenger" or if the other guys wanted to have an accoustic song on the album. He said it had been his idea :) And Mike visits LPL every once in a while and he is happy about this huge fanbase.

Show was pretty nice too. Definitely the best LP gig I've seen so far! Thanks everyone for this great day!

I am uploading the last three minutes of the backstage tour. In fact the last question and the invitation. Should be take half an hour. Hopefully it's okay.

Why you are get one trouble if its your own video ?

you can upload the all stuff sir ^^

Why you are get one trouble if its your own video ?

you can upload the all stuff sir ^^

Yes, but maybe people from the LPU are pissed because only 20 persons could attend the backstage tour (which means that some LPU Fans couldn't) and now I am posting the whole tour for free. But I am pretty sure that I will upload the whole tour that evening.

The video of the girl is so cool. Thats why I love MIKE :D Just waiting for LPFan1989.

// UPDATE:

Quick preview for the whole thing I recorded: Preview of 23 minutes

HAVE FUN =)

Edited by LiLMike

Yes, but maybe people from the LPU are pissed because only 20 persons could attend the backstage tour (which means that some LPU Fans couldn't) and now I am posting the whole tour for free. But I am pretty sure that I will upload the whole tour that evening.

The video of the girl is so cool. Thats why I love MIKE :D Just waiting for LPFan1989.

// UPDATE:

Quick preview for the whole thing I recorded: Preview of 23 minutes

HAVE FUN =)

I thank you so much!!! Everyone ignore the "oh nein" please, I was outa controll ^^

the summit was pretty awesome. one word: unbelievable!

it was so much fun to hang out with lpu members (+ Adam) and the band :)

thanks for this day :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah dude, you're so right. Big thanks to LP and also big thanks to whole crew, especially to Cory, Hugo and Adam. You're doing a great job and you always have a smile on your face, FANtastic.:)

Awesome Summit, had so much fun with all you guys. Walking the stage playing bass and Chesters drums, having M&G, accoutic versions, had won the "Photographer for a day" and Chester was twice pointing at me while screaming....well I was screaming back, of course.:) And you can really see the band is having a blast on stage this year. I remember the times in 09 where they didn't even talked to the crowd. Now it's so much better. And the Hamburg audiance is by far the best in Germany. I'll never miss a show in Hamburg in the future. Btw, cool thing what Mike did.;)

Best day of my life!