21.06.2011 - Hamburg, Germany - LPU Summit #4

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LilMike, I wanna kiss your feet for recording the tour! Actually I don't think you'll have trouble, because video footage of the summit is always uploaded by everyone, who cares if it's 20 minutes or 2?

And tadaaaa: Lpfan1989 wrote a review of the summit and the concert. Mike's so awesome to invite her and her people like that!

Here's the review, have fun: Review of the greatest day in the life of LPfan1989

I am rendering Part 2. I need some time guys sorry. I drove straight after the encore with my careabout 9 hours back to "Mannheim" and I haven't sleept yet :( so I am very tired but part 2 should be up tonight

Edited by LiLMike

I am rendering Part 2. I need some time guys sorry. I drove straight after the encore with my careabout 9 hours back to "Mannheim" and I haven't sleept yet :( so I am very tired but part 2 should be up tonight

Lol, no need for apologizing! It's awesome enough that you ulpoad it, I guess we can wait. ;)

Don't worry. I would be impatient too :D I don't know where you from but in Germany it's very unusual to drive that long time in compraison with the US for instance. Part 2 is uploading. But it takes 78 minutes lol.

I'm from Germany, too, and I can't believe you drove so far! Next time tell me and I come with you, cause I couldn't go to Hamburg because it's too far away (I live near Cologne) and I don't have a car, no money for the train, etc. :-S

you guys are so lucky to get the tour done my Mike! but at the same time, its too bad only a limited amount of you guys got the backstage tour. Maybe it was because the back was soo small.. from the looks of it.. i guess chicago EVERYONE got the choice to do the backstage tour or stage tour or bus tour, and you guys got the acoustic songs.. :(

damn i so wouldve flown out to Germany lol..

LPfan1989- you were so lucky! Mike is freaking awesome! The whole band is!

Don't worry. I would be impatient too :D I don't know where you from but in Germany it's very unusual to drive that long time in compraison with the US for instance. Part 2 is uploading. But it takes 78 minutes lol.

No, not very unusual??

2008 we drove 3 hours from Charlotte to ATL then the next day 9 hours to West Palm Beach. This year we drove 10 hours to Miami from ATL. Both years we did overnight drives of 9 hours back from Tampa to ATL for back to back shows.

No, not very unusual??

2008 we drove 3 hours from Charlotte to ATL then the next day 9 hours to West Palm Beach. This year we drove 10 hours to Miami from ATL. Both years we did overnight drives of 9 hours back from Tampa to ATL for back to back shows.

THATS NUTS!!! TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY?!?! HMM you are inspiring me to drive to all the shows around me in NY.. hmm Boston, CT, PA, MD... oh goodness... if only it was possible to get Pit tickets to all those shows!

THATS NUTS!!! TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY?!?! HMM you are inspiring me to drive to all the shows around me in NY.. hmm Boston, CT, PA, MD... oh goodness... if only it was possible to get Pit tickets to all those shows!

It's not nuts when you're seeing your favorite band in the world, in your entire life. It's SO worth it. This year we literally drove from Tampa to ATL, took a 2 hour nap then went to the venue at 11am and spent the entire day there even though LP didn't go on for 10 hours. Linkin Park is a great thing. If I lived in the northeast I'd act like Sal and go to like 8 shows a tour.

No, not very unusual??

I just wanted to say that I think that US poeple don't whine as much as german ones because if you drive like 10 hours.. you can drive from the bottom of germany to the top. And I think US people drive much longer in average. (I guess) So I fact, I think 7 or 8 hours don't sound much for US people, but for me or germans in general it's very much.

It's not nuts when you're seeing your favorite band in the world, in your entire life. It's SO worth it. This year we literally drove from Tampa to ATL, took a 2 hour nap then went to the venue at 11am and spent the entire day there even though LP didn't go on for 10 hours. Linkin Park is a great thing. If I lived in the northeast I'd act like Sal and go to like 8 shows a tour.

yea, we were going to drive to the Washington DC show but it got cancelled. Boston pit tickets were sold out :( and well we flew to Chicago for the summit :D (we meaning bf and I)

We met Sal actually, hes a pretty cool dude. he was lined up at the ATS release concert at around 7am i think and the show wasnt till 9 i beleive. We got there at around 1, and well there was quite an amount of people there already..

but yea next tour, we are trying to do as many shows as possible :D

You're so right. Since 2003 I'm trying to go to every show in Germany. I don't care how long it takes...by car or by train. For example, I slept 1h before I had to get up at 3.30am to get my train at 4.40am to Hamburg. Than a 6h drive and than directly to the summit. Sometimes it's really hard, espacially the way back home. But at the end of the day, it's all worth it. Been to 20 concerts and I wouldn't wanna miss anyone of that! Edited by Gonzalenz