Shinoda Happenings

hahninator

A lot of stuff has been going on the world of Shinoda lately so we thought we'd combine a few things into one post for your easy reading access.

First of all, 'colinreid' points out that http://mikeshinoda.com has received a new red, black and grey layout courtesy of 10UP. I think it looks pretty badass myself.

Next, 'HybridThe0ry97' informed me that Mike called into DC101 yesterday. Their DJ posted the following note on Twitter:

"RT @mikejonesradio: Hey, I had a nice fireside chat with @m_shinoda today! http://www.dc101.com/pages/MikeJones.html #linkinpark "

I don't think the latest post over at the DJ blog has anything to do with Mike calling in, but it might. The image just translates to a middle finger by Jesus. Regardless, this is a very odd post. Happy Wednesday I guess?

Lastly, 'Pez' said that Mike called 89X radio in Detroit and talked to their DJ named Jay. 'Pez' adds, "He has revealed that not only will the band be playing a full set at this years Transformers: Dark of the Moon show in Moscow, but the show will also be broadcasted online! Check out the interview in the link below."

The handy dandy MikeShinodaClan.com has what you need right here.

That's it for now! It looks like we are in store for another webcast this year, this time from Moscow. Since this is the only show without a DSP in 2011 so far, it seems that 2011 might be the first year we get a recording from *every* Linkin Park show the entire year. Let's hope so!

Uh...why in the world do you think that random post on that DJ's blog could have anything to do with Mike? It's his blog. How are you even seeing that connection.

Edited by Xero21

Glad for another cast. Good chance for another skype chat! :) Giving up on hope for a setlist change, but maybe they'll play the mixed version of Iridescent. Also really cool that we could get EVERY show of 2011! *fingerscrossed*

Love Mike's new blog page. Needed to be updated.

Thanks for the news update!

Uh...why in the world do you think that random post on that DJ's blog could have anything to do with Mike? It's his blog. How are you even seeing that connection.

->

I don't think the latest post over at the DJ blog has anything to do with Mike calling in

Pretty cool stuff. I like Mike's new layout on his blog a lot, and I'm pretty excited for a full set in Moscow being broadcasted, it means we get every 2011 show practically, unless something happens with the Asian tour in September. Also, the Jesus pic is awesome.