One Step Closer feat. Jonathan Davis (P:R Camden 2004)

[AndOne]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted this video always and u guys do this giveaway ;)thnx LPL ;)

by the way was chester stoned that night , he looks like that and why is he acting wierd to Phi when he did the same on bourdie drum cymbal phi felt really bad when chester moved his guitar :( , so thats why never this video never came up on Youtube or else ha ? ;) hmmmmmmmmmmm , i didnt expect this from chazy

Edited by aravind221

i wanted this video always and u guys do this giveaway ;)thnx LPL ;)

by the way was chester stoned that night , he looks like that and why is he acting wierd to Phi when he did the same on bourdie drum cymbal phi felt really bad when chester moved his guitar :( , so thats why never this video never came up on Youtube or else ha ? ;) hmmmmmmmmmmm , i didnt expect this from chazy

Yeah, he was definitely stoned. That is also why he misses part of the bridge, I don't think it is his mic.

Yeah, he was definitely stoned. That is also why he misses part of the bridge, I don't think it is his mic.

Chester missed part of the bridge because he accidentally hit the on/off switch on his mic - you can see him looking at it and turning it back on at 3:18.

Chester missed part of the bridge because he accidentally hit the on/off switch on his mic - you can see him looking at it and turning it back on at 3:18.

i didnt see that coming , lemme check it ;)

$5 says there will be a bunch of people who manage to find a reason to bitch about this show when the full thing gets released. Any takers?

"IT'S A GEWD SHOW BUT IT WOOLD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF U WOOLD PROVIDE MEGAUPLOAD LINX AND RAPIDSHARE OK?? FUK SOME DEMONOID SHIIT!! I MEAN WTF!! AND WTF WITH HD ON OLD SHOWS LOL WTF GET OUTTA OF HERE"

^ Exact words.

"IT'S A GEWD SHOW BUT IT WOOLD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF U WOOLD PROVIDE MEGAUPLOAD LINX AND RAPIDSHARE OK?? FUK SOME DEMONOID SHIIT!! I MEAN WTF!! AND WTF WITH HD ON OLD SHOWS LOL WTF GET OUTTA OF HERE"

^ Exact words.

"IF ITZ ISNT A VIDEO OF THE BIRTH OV CHESTER THEN I DONTTT WANT IT"

"THIS ISNT HYBRID THEORY"

^ Exact words.

"IF ITZ ISNT A VIDEO OF THE BIRTH OV CHESTER THEN I DONTTT WANT IT"

"THIS ISNT HYBRID THEORY"

"YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE RECORDED IT IN 1080i WIDESCREAN, LPL IS SOOO GAAY"

"IT'S A GEWD SHOW BUT IT WOOLD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF U WOOLD PROVIDE MEGAUPLOAD LINX AND RAPIDSHARE OK?? "

^ Exact words.

I look forward to a full concert in one file.

because youtube is shit. :angry:

LOL! It started even before you released the concert.

@rav0k : Bravo! You were right! :P

We won't have a "one file" download either. You can watch the DVD in one piece, but we won't have a xvid version or something like that. If someone wants to do that for us later on, feel free.

YouTube offers also playlists to watch all videos in a row, I'll create one anyway.