Death To Digital

hahninator

Julien-K's first album entitled "Death To Analog" will be dropping on February 17, 2009 at an internet near you. I think it's an online release, but more info on that will come at a later date as it nears us. They are planning to release a "Death To Digital" remix album too, so here's the tracklisting. Notice the bolded track......

Death To Digital Tracklisting

* Someday Soon (Headcleanr Remix)

* Maestro (Koma & Bones Remix)

* Spiral (Paul Oakenfeld Remix)

* Kick The Bass (She Wants Revenge Remix)

* Disease (Franz & Shape Remix)

* Stranded (Jagz Kooner Remix)

* Forever (Bon Harris Remix)

* Systeme de Sexe (Combichrist Remix)

* Death To Analog (Mike Shinoda Remix)

* Look at U (Deadmau5 Remix)

* Technical Difficulties (Photek Remix)

Excellent.

Wheres the source for this? i went to the Julien K forum and all they have is a Wikipedia page. :unsure:

Julien-K's Wikipedia page is updated frequently by the band themselves, and the account that they use to do so (Jkdjs) can be seen in the edit logs of the page. They didn't make that particular edit, but a whole bunch of the other information on there was done by the same IP address.

Mike's remix of Death to Analog has been confirmed for months, regardless.

Edited by Astat

Julien-K's Wikipedia page is updated frequently by the band themselves, and the account that they use to do so (Jkdjs) can be seen in the edit logs of the page. They didn't make that particular edit, but a whole bunch of the other information on there was done by the same IP address.

Mike's remix of Death to Analog has been confirmed for months, regardless.

oh i never knew that they edit it their page themselves thats neat haha. Im not into the whole techincal stuff of wikipedia... i try to avoid using wikipedia as much as i can because anyone can change it... i just look at the citations then jst get off

and mikes remix has been confirmed for months???